Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 4:05:43 PM EDT
Like a Ruger MkIII or a Walther P22? Or are they considered sporting pistols or something allowing them to leave the same day?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:30:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:41:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes - last time I was home, some fellow ordered a Walther P22 from the local FFL.
I heard them tell him "8 day waiting period, and a safety video"
how gay.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:27:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes - last time I was home, some fellow ordered a Walther P22 from the local FFL.
how gay.

Ghey is right... I can walk in and buy high-power long gun, or an HBAR AR, or a Beretta Cx4 Storm... and walk right out with it... but a .22LR pistol... way too dangerous to be letting it just walk out the door.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:54:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Remember the liberals in power know what's best for us, because we're just violent gun toting loons.  

Yes... I thank them every day for saving me from myself. Without them I'd probably be running naked through the woods with all kind of guns hanging off me.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Remember the liberals in power know what's best for us, because we're just violent gun toting loons.  

Yes... I thank them every day for saving me from myself. Without them I'd probably be running naked through the woods with all kind of guns hanging off me.

This thread is useless without video . . .
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thankfully you won't see that video... thanks to good folks like Babs Mikulski.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:16:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thankfully you won't see that video... thanks to good folks like Babs Mikulski.

So, there is a vid of this, but instead it's of you and Babs running through the woods naked with guns hanging off each other.  How...kinky...  I'm glad you're keeping that vid to your self.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
how gay.

Ghey is right... I can walk in and buy high-power long gun, or an HBAR AR, or a Beretta Cx4 Storm... and walk right out with it... but a .22LR pistol... way too dangerous to be letting it just walk out the door.

Don't mention that to the libs... they'd like to fix that for you, just not the way you would like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top