Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 10:43:58 AM EDT
Is the Bel Air gun show worth attending? I saw a sign for it today in Edgewood, but didnt get the details other than its in early February.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
i dont know, i'm sure everything will be overpriced. i am planning on going however, i hope to find a cheap  sks and save on shipping
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe I'm wrong, but in the last couple years, the only MD Gun Shows where I have actually seen a good selection of guns were in Frederick and PG County
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:18:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump.
Its today and tomorrow, at the Bel Air Armory on Main Street, $5 admission. 9am to 5pm today, 9am to 3pm tomorrow.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Iam going today looking for striped lower
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought it was pretty disappointing, I saw maybe 2 AKs, an SKS, maybe 5 ARs total, handguns were grossly overpriced. Maybe 50-75 tables total.

Even the gunshow staples were lacking, my friend couldnt find a P38 can opener anywhere, and I saw only one ammocan for sale. No beanie babies that I saw, but there were ~4 tables of Nazi crap.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the report, I guess I'll pass on the Bel Air show tomorrow.

I blew too much money today at the Dulles show anyway.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:02:11 AM EDT
[#7]
One guy had 2 yugo sks. the better looking one sold for 160, i saw the guy who bought it shopping for a folding tapco stock and duckbill minutes later.hough
I saw a posp night vision scope at one of the mil-collectable tables. it had the metal case and a price tag  that said 3 something, it might have been a good deal. All the ak 20rnders were like double price(18-25). And i blew 4sumpin on a xd9. On a weird note, i kept seeing friend's of mine's dads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top