Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2004 10:47:32 AM EDT
Hey guys, I'm not trying to coordinate the next shoot... but I did want to put this out to those  who might be interested.

If I happen not to be bogged down for some reason I plan on making it to the next shoot  or social diner. My wife will be on TDY for the next couple weeks so that kind of cuts that time frame out for the range.

My neighborhood had a yard sale yesterday and I had planned on getting rid of a box full of BDU's and various other .mil clothing items. I didn't sell nearly as much as I had hoped, so I was wondering, if anyone would be interested in buying what I have at the next range or Hooters dinner.

I'd say 2/3 to 3/4 of the uniforms are smaller sizes, so those of you with kids might be more interested in buying them for kids than for yourselves. I figured I would ask though. Otherwise I'll probably throw them back in the attic for another year.

I'm flexible on the prices, although getting rid of the whole lot at once would be my preference. I'll try to do an actual inventory list of what is there so you guys can get a better idea of what is available. I know there are quite a few uniforms, black leather and green wool(?) gloves, and a buttload of thermal polypros. Also come Class A stuff.

Anyway, let me know if you ears perk up. if not the .mil / .leo types I'm sure those of you who paintball might want to consider it. I'd say most if not all of the uniforms are in very good condition. Not faded cook whites, but bordering on new. Some are even still starched.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't sell them by June 5th, bring them to the cookout/swap meet....sounds like a pretty good turnout is planned.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, bring it up June 5th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top