Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2003 9:16:22 PM EDT
From months past we decided that the next place of business to be taken care at will be:Jillian's in Arundel mills mall. If you have not yet been there are a tons of fun things to do. They also have a great bar and restaurant. Please click the link and look at some of the pictures there. It is located a few minutes drive from BWI Airport.

Please vote for Septmeber Friday~12th or Saturday~13th.

Voting will be closed Wednesday the 3rd of September

See you there!

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 5:07:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I should be able to make it that Friday but I deffinitely won't be able to make it that Saturday (friend's wedding).  Looking forward to some fun gaming!!  
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#2]
If you actually plan on eating there, I would read this:

http://pages.prodigy.net/tompatrob/beef/jillians.htm
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:24:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

pages.prodigy.net/tompatrob/beef/jillians.htm

Well, if you all want to go some place different I understand.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:35:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Bummer I'll be out of state both those days - but then again this is a busy month for me so I don't think I'd be able to get out no matter when you scheduled it.

Heck looking at my schedule I'll be away for October's as well.

My cousin better appreciate it (I'll be away for events relating to her wedding).
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Hmmm, I' like to eat, it sounds like chicken or anything requiring cooking could be a problem.

So, where we going now, need to find a strip club that serves good food and has an indoor shooting range.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm, I' like to eat, it sounds like chicken or anything requiring cooking could be a problem.

So, where we going now, need to find a strip club that serves good food and has an indoor shooting range.

Doesnt matter to me where we go. As long as they have good food and polite peoples!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Also,

we shoud figure out a new place ASAP!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#8]
While I won't be there - might I suggest Famouse Dave's BBQ in Columbia?

Its on rt 175 in the shopping plaza with Target & Dicks Sporting Goods.  Its located next to Don Paublos.

Decent BBQ food and there are firearms and firearm memorbilia on some of the walls.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:17:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
While I won't be there - might I suggest Famouse Dave's BBQ in Columbia?

I think there is one here in Annapolis too.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't make a commitment on these dates yet.  I have a job interview out of town on one of those days (actually 11 thru 14 sep) not sure exactly when yet.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:14:32 AM EDT
[#11]
You guys still planning on a get together?  If so, what time and where?
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#12]
You know, I forgot all about this meet.

So much going on in my life right now I need to make daily lists.

Im not sure I cam make it if the meet is on This Saturday, but Friday I know 100% I can make it.

How about we meet ant the TGIF in White Marsh like we did for our first meet. That place had a lot of room and good sevice. Plus its in a pretty good center area for everyone all over the state.

Please if you reading this respond.

Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#13]
No can do on a Friday night, maybe I can catch next month's.

How about a September shoot, any plans there?
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 5:33:41 AM EDT
[#14]
I could probably do this friday at the TGIF in White Marsh if others can make it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Guys - are you aware that Ed Sr. will be in our area in early October and wants to get together?
We should try to do it then, if possible. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town Oct. 3-5, but even if you do it on one of the days I'm gone you should get to meet Ed! Jillian's or Hooter's would be perfect.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I could probably do this friday at the TGIF in White Marsh if others can make it.

me 2
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Can't make Friday night (WORK)
I'm up for meeting with Ed Sr. when he comes to town.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
...Ed Sr. will be in our area in early October and wants to get together?...

Very cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top