Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2021 11:24:21 AM EDT
I am curious if there are any groups or indivualus who have alot of jigs to sell or rent or if there would be a need or interest in something along those lines.
I have no problem buying all these jigs I just don't want to see it used once and then left for dead.

Side note, where does everyone get their cans engraved between St Cloud and the Cities?
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I had Accutac in Lakeville engrave my F1 can. They're a bit further south than you listed, but they're still in the cities, and are not far from 35.

I might have a drill jig for frost plugs, but I disn't use it because it was a pretty sloppy fit. I used a small lathe instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top