Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 10:32:09 AM EDT
Can someone tell me when the next local gun show is, either at the fair grounds or in the north metro (Anoka area). I have a rilfe I am looking to sell. Thanks. eagle308us
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is the association that puts on the local gun shows: Minnesota Weapons Collector's Association.

Don't forget about our own EE board here and maybe even the Minnesota section in the Hometown forum.

Jake
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#2]
eagle, what kind of rifle are you looking to unload?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 3:23:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a NIB Springfield M1A I am looking to sell. I have 10 mags in various capacity, some cleaning supplies and all of the paperwork. I have another project I am looking at starting. It seems like on the EE boards that things are not moving very fast, and I am looking for the cash soon. Thanks for the help. eagle308us
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Eagle

How much for the M1? Still have it?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 2:56:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Cleatus, yes I still have it. Will also send you an IM. Here is the add I think I am going to post on Monday. I will give everyone in the forum first chance.

I have a NIB Springfield M1A. This rifle is unfired. The stock and bluing are 100%. I have (1) Springfield 5 round, (1) Springfield 10 round, (3) USGI 20 round, (3) 20 round (chinese I think) and (2) 30 round aftermarket mags. Also included are (2) mag pouchs, new buttstock cleaning kit, muzzle guard, breech block, all paperwork, manual, lock and box. This rifle is in perfect condition. I can e-mail pics to anyone interested. $1275 plus shipping to your FFL (to states where rifle and mags are legal) or private sale in MN. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking. eagle308us
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top