Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2011 2:44:30 AM EDT
Gopher Rifle & Revolver has a Tactical Shotgun match on Sunday 03-20-11 starting at 0930 hrs.

75 rounds of birdshot (trap loads) 20 slugs and 15 buckshot is a minimum round count.  I believe there will be six courses of fire.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:32:09 AM EDT
[#2]
when you post a match could you either post the town it is located by or an address  or web site of the club please.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
when you post a match could you either post the town it is located by or an address  or web site of the club please.

Gopher is in Harris not far off of 35

GOPHER

I was up there yesterday and in a few more days you will need a boat to get out there...

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Gopher Rifle & Revolver has a Tactical Shotgun match on Sunday 03-20-11 starting at 0930 hrs.

75 rounds of birdshot (trap loads) 20 slugs and 15 buckshot is a minimum round count.  I believe there will be six courses of fire.

Payne please tell me there will be another shotgun match sometime this year!!!

I missed the shoot last year, and this year I am stuck with F-ing grad school BS.

I
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 2:47:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know when the Harris Tacitcal Shotgun Match will be rescheduled.

There will be a huge shotgun match at Del-Tone-Luth Gun Club in August.  One of the main sponsors is Nordic Components, maker of all things shotgun related when it comes to 3-gun.  I think it will be a two or three day competition that will bring shooters from all over the country.  Well worth trying to get in.  This match will be in a format similar to what you would find at most 3-gun matches only all shotgun stages.  Birdshot, Buckshot, and Slugs will be used.

I will try to post more information as it becomes available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top