Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 2:30:04 PM EDT
I inherited a stamp collection a year ago and I have know idea if it has any value....if any. I do not know where to start looking for a reptuable dealer.

I hope it is worth a new gun or some ammo.

Thank you,

Chris
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Anoka Coin Stamp and Watch
300 East Main Street
Anoka, MN  55303
763-421-2650

Ask for Chuck
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:04:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you Dan
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:36:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Speaking of collectables,  does anyone take baseball cards?  And not for in store credit either.  If I am going to have a fire hazard laying around, I rather it be ammo.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:04:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Speaking of collectables,  does anyone take baseball cards?  And not for in store credit either.  If I am going to have a fire hazard laying around, I rather it be ammo.

I think he does some stuff with older cards, give him a call
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:13:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Look through the collection for an air mail stamp, The plane on the stamp is upside down.
These air mail stamps are worth a fortune!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:36:43 AM EDT
[#6]
mail it to me....

NO WAIT!!!!!!....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top