Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2005 2:45:47 PM EDT
Just in case anyone is looking for another 10/22, Dicks has them on sale for $139.99.
I also bought a few soft sided pistol cases for $1.97 and rem .22lr thunderbolt bricks for $6.98.  I thought these prices were decent enough to pass along.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Those are some good deals.  10/22s aren't often on sale.  However, in the past, Dick's has been very poor at actually having stock on their sale items...but they have been good about rainchecks.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:50:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I went out there last Sunday and they only had one guy behind the counter and a dozen people trying to ask questions, went home and came back Monday and bought 5 boxes of UMC 9MM and some 00 buck and slugs when it was not so crowded..been reading mixed reports of how the UMC shoots..pretty dirty according to some and cleaner than Winchester WWB according to others, will have to shoot it and see........
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just in case anyone is looking for another 10/22, Dicks has them on sale for $139.99.

Do you know how long the sale is good for?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#5]
the guy behind the counter told me the ruger sale was off that day (saturday sept 18th) but that they had a bigger gun sale starting on sunday sept 19th and that the 10/22 would probably still be on sale.  I dont get the sunday paper so I haven't seen their new sales.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top