Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 6:29:42 AM EDT
I bought a DPMS 308 upper with no b/c or charge handle.  Does anyone know if there is a shop around the twin cities thats seller DPMS 308 lowers complete and the b/c?  I know Bills guns sell DPMS but I was wondering if any one else has any ideas.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:11:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Your best bet is probably going to be contacting the Del-Tone range in St. Cloud. The range is owned by DPMS and has a small shop onsite. With a little advanced notice I'm sure they could have what you are looking for onhand for you.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:02:44 AM EDT
[#2]
13-14O
Anoka Ice Arena 612-598-1974
St. Cloud DPMS Tri Gun Challenge      <<----  They had a "store" open at the plant last year.

20-21W
St. Paul River Center 612-721-8976  <<----  They will probably be at this show.

You could call to check on the above info at 800/578-3767.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top