Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 6:17:17 AM EDT
I've been driving  to minnetonka everyday from hutch for the past 8 months and i'm glad the KQRS has such a good morning show that keeps me awake on my drive.  I like how Tom says what he thinks and what they get away with on there.  This morning i laughed so freaking hard when they played the sound bite " save a hunter, shoot a mung".

any one else listen to KQRS?  whats your opinions on it?
so far the only thing i don't argee with Tom on, is his views on religion.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:23:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I moved from MN 6 years ago.  I've lived in San Diego, L.A., Boston, Jacksonville NC, and I still haven't listened to a morning show that even comes close to KQ.  I really miss it bad.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been working till 2am  so I havent had much of a chance to listen latley, but I do miss it.
KQ has had a long run going, and remember back a few years ago KQ morning show beat out Howard Stearn for ratings
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've been driving  to minnetonka everyday from hutch for the past 8 months and i'm glad the KQRS has such a good morning show that keeps me awake on my drive.  I like how Tom says what he thinks and what they get away with on there.  This morning i laughed so freaking hard when they played the sound bite " save a hunter, shoot a mung".

any one else listen to KQRS?  whats your opinions on it?
so far the only thing i don't argee with Tom on, is his views on religion.

I heard that too, and laughed my ass off.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#4]
The KQ morning show rocks!!  Now if they would only put the "cat lady" bit on their website so I can download it, all would be well.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I grew up in Delano.  Terri Traen's dad was one of my teachers and driving instructor.  Her parents lived a block away from my parents' house.  One day while "playing" with my scanner, I "accidently" picked up their cordless phone and overheard a conversation between her and her brother, she was complaining about how bad the guys at work pick on her.

I try to listen to the morning show when I can.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Is Jeff Passholt still on the show? "Hmm I might have to take off my shirt"
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:14:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have been working till 2am  so I havent had much of a chance to listen latley, but I do miss it.
KQ has had a long run going, and remember back a few years ago KQ morning show beat out Howard Stearn for ratings

You can pull it up on the internet and listen anytime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top