Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 12:20:56 PM EDT
Just wanted to give my fellow MN guys a heads up that Gandar mountian is selling buttler creek (and ramline) 25 and 50rd magazines. I bought onesmoke coloredone on sale today for 21.59. The regular price was 24.89.

Please leave some for me.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#1]
i'll go check the duluth gander mtn on monday.  i have a source in WI for the butler creek clear 25rd mags for $19.99.  i wouldn't mind getting a few 50rd ones though.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have them in stock as well. Iwill cut board member a great price.

email me
[email protected]

ramline clear and smoke.

beween 18-20 including tax

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:28:21 AM EDT
[#3]
www.wholesalehunter.com for less.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I am a bit surprised.

Gander Mountain was going to go along with the Clinton Gun Ban and not sell hi-caps even if the ban did sunset.

But, I recently heard that a number of store managers have been "bending" the rule.

This is the first of it I have heard of. Some GM stores have been buying/selling used AR-15 clones.
(they are not allowed to sell new ones, but, they will take them in on trade, occasionally)

What will be REALLY interesting is if they start selling Butler Creek folding stocks.

From what I heard, they WILL be carrying hi-cap (or STD cap mags for you purists) for Ruger, Taurus, Glock, and CZ semi-auto handguns.

I also heard a rumor they were looking into carrying Winchester Ranger (LEO only) ammo as well...time will tell. (their prices are a bit high...I would hope they start offering deals)

I see they are now selling Wolf ammo as well. (good sign, as I know ALOT of folks who shoot the newer stuff for killing paper)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#5]
the store in Duluth has butler creek (smoke and clear colored) plastic lip 25rd mags for $24 and the speed loaders for $24.  they also have ram line mags in 25 and 50rd capacity.  i bought a 50rd mag today. it was $34.99, not sure if that's high or not.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#6]
i think i can get them cheaper at Gander now..i just read my receipt and their 'low price guarentee' might bring the price down by $8-10 per mag.  i just have to find out how many they'll let me buy and if i need to bring in the competitors coupon or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top