Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 4:56:32 PM EDT
I'm going up to Duluth this weekend, and was wondering if there were any good gun shops in Duluth or surrounding area.  If so I might have to stop in and visit them.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Not many around the duluth area. There is shooters supply in superior and fishermans corner in pike lake. And of course Gander Mountain in duluth. I have got a lot of reloading supplies from shooters when I lived up there and the guys at fishermans corner are great to B.S. with. The pawn shops have some good deals once in a while. Hope this helps
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:17:18 AM EDT
[#2]
best place is the pawn shop on superior street in west duluth..right next to MN Surplus.  superior shooters isn't that great, waaay too expensive.  i live across the bridge in Superior.  not much for shops up here, ammo is also very expensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top