Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2003 4:34:18 AM EDT
Hi, I found an ad in the Freeborn Co. Shopper for the Faribault Rifle & Pistol Club 29th Annual Gun Show.  Sat. 8am-5pm Sun 9am-4pm.  Being held at the Faribault National Guard Armory.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#1]
first time posting on the MN forum, i've been in denile for being stuck in CA for abit.  i'll be leaving CA in 2 hrs, and should be hitting the faribault area just in time for the doors to open.  i need a case of .223 to shoot this next week.  i've been going through withdrawel pains not being able to shoot my AR.  i'm also going to try to get out to Del-Tone on tues or wed to shoot.  thanks for the tip on the show!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome Back Advntrjnky!

Glad to see that you came out safe from the Cali wildfires!  I still think you're nuts being a wildfire/forrest firefighter!  I'm jealous that I can't do that for a job, as it sounds like a real adventure (but a lot of work).

You were over there fighting the fires, did I assume correctly?  Well, welcome home!!!  Have fun with your case of 223!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the welcome!  i stopped at the faribault show on my way through.  i picked up 500rds of federal xm193.  it was $3.99 a box of 20.  that's works out to be $199 for a full case.  not bad, in line with what you would expect to pay at a show.  i also picked up 3 20rd USGI mags for $18 a piece(around 80% finish).  it was a pretty small show , but had a good selection.  they had a few NFA items, a bunch of pre-ban everything.  all around a pretty good selection of stuff.  prices ranged from good to high, but most seemed willing to haggle.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw a really nice M39 Mosin but didn't have the coin to pick it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top