Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2003 9:29:41 AM EDT
The Oakdale Gun Club is ending its public deer rifle sight-in this Sunday the 23rd, after that members can start bringing in non-members for free. The following week or weekend, maybe some of us can get together for a little shooting session at the range.
Mnblaster and I were range officers this last weekend, and it is simply amazing that almost 95% of the public shooters were non-NRA members.
I mean, really, how stupid can these people be, hunters, shooters,etc, and hardly any that actually help the organization that helps them keep their guns to shoot. Oh, well, I guess when the laws start coming to take away their guns, they will get mad and actually do something to keep that from happening....
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I also should add that I am retired and can go anytime during the week also if someone wants to go shooting.......
The range is open from 8am to 4pm now....
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:33:40 AM EDT
[#2]
woo hoo!

I might have to take you up on that offer in the coming weeks.  How many non members are allowed per member?

I'm unemployed right now so I can go anytime too!  
Hey Inuh,  you ever get a job?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
jakezor.....each member is allowed 3 guests....if the weather is decent next week and you want to go shooting in the morning or afternoon, just let me know......
email or post..........later......
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
that I am retired  

retired ,...i.e. OLD!!!

HA HA ha.

i'm just jokin' man.  

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#5]
There are three of us that are members.... so we can put together a decent group
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I would like to attend the OGC shoot.

Please count me in.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#7]
beerjager....it's getting so I can't see who is downrange any more I'm getting so old.....would you put up my target please?..........sure hope my safety don't slip over to fire....haha....
actually we could have 4 gun club members since my son-in-law is also a member........

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Well if the weather is holding I'd definately be down for some blastin' at tha OGC.

If you guys go this weekend however (22-23), don't wear yourselves out.  Because I'm going to Kansas City, MO and really want to shoot sometime after I get back.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:47:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:58:04 AM EDT
[#10]
jakezor.....we will have to wait until after Sunday the 23rd because of public shooting and the cost to shoot....after that no cost and no problem..........
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:39:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Stay off my range!..........just kidding, should be fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top