Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2003 6:47:40 PM EDT
Heres a few pictures I took of the various hoserz I had the dis-pleasure of shooting w/ on Sat.

rn22723's yella AR.

Fedgun'er, and dpmmn.

Beerjager and ???.

QuinlanV w/ his M1A Scout.

....und das ist it-
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I need one of those Gore-tex field jackets,
Stubby you got one in my size?
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 11:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Beerjager, you're one funny guy!!!  No matter how cold it gets outside this winter, I can rest assured that you'll ALWAYS be wearing that worn out, tattered, ratty old cap!!!  

When we go to the Princeton range we should burn that old thing in the wood stove to keept he rest of us warm!  

Edited to add:

Sorry I wasn't there, but I don't think you guys missed much in the lack of my presence.  I was stuck working until about 4AM, and didn't get home until 4:30 AM.  I slept, as I cherish my sleep almost as much as I cherish sex, but a little more than shooting.  I was 2.5 hrs away when I got home from work (so. central MN), and wasn't planning on driving 5 hrs (2.5 each way)just to shoot for 3 hrs and then get to work...
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 4:00:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a great time I am sorry I couldn't make it.  My recent move and job search have depleted all spare income.  I catch up with everyone on another time.  Looks coooold!
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
bj- what are you holding there?  shotgun?
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Inferno...

Yup, if I'm not mistaken, that is Quinlin's tricked out broom.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 12:26:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
bj- what are you holding there?  shotgun?

Pimped out Rem. 870
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#8]
pimped out indeed.

I finally got my scout scope mounted with some lower rings. the rings I was using look very strange in that picture. I will be going to AF Sat to zero, and back to Del-Tone soon to fine tune at 200 yards. What a great facillity.
Well perhaps I need to start things rolling for Dec.(Princeton?)
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Well TIme  for a new post then, maybe Inuh could tack it till then
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top