Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2003 8:06:21 PM EDT
For 45acp, 9mm, or 357magnum.

I can find the Ranger SXT alot of places, but, not the Ranger T series.

Ideas?

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#1]
As Sully said Win SXT is translated "Same Exact Thing" with respect to Black Talon ammo.  But, my guess would have to be Striechers?
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't believe Streicher's carries anything but Federal and CCI/Speer.  I may be wrong but I've never seen any Win. on their shelves.  You can always ask them if they can order it though.  

Tactics in the basement of Bill's in Robbinsdale used to sell L.E. Win. but I don't think they're in business anymore.  I may be wrong (that they're out of business, I know they sold the ammo because I bought a box there many moons ago)  Since I brought it up, did Bill's ownership change hands maybe a year or so ago?  The last time I was there I didn't seem to recognize anybody.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 4:11:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Hello, I saw on TV news when carry law passed they interviewed the new owner.  He is in his 30's and seemed articulate and sharp.  I didn't recognize anyone either my last trip either.  I was a little distracted though keeping my eyes on the three g-bangers being loud.  I could tell the sales guys weren't thrilled with them either.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#4]
How much would a full box of original Black Talons be worth?

9mm,  box is only a little worn.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top