Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2003 8:19:44 PM EDT
Hey again,  I am looking for a good gunsmith in the Metro area to do some work on my 1911A1.  I want to do the beavertail safety (among other things), so there will be frame modification involved.  Therefore I want to find someone that I can realy trust.  Please let me know if there is anyone you trust.

Thanks, Kory
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I second that. Randy is a very opinionated SOB, but, he knows his stuff inside and out.

I don't know of anyone in town who knows more about AR-15s and 1911s than Randy.

Territorial Gunsmiths is what you need.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#3]
All that... and if you screwd it up.. don't say "I dunno" Tell Randy you farked it up. He employs a "bullshit tax" from what I've heard.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 12:53:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks a lot guys, I am going to go check him out one of these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top