Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2023 1:17:21 PM EDT
List (and reasons) is from a Red dit on Loserville on places to boycott. Some I have seen social media posts about, most are news to me. Not confirming or denying any of the reasons given.

Taco Luchador, Guacamole, La Bodeguita, Senora Arepa, Steak&Burbon, Mediterraneo - all owned by the same person (???) who is a Trump supporter. Taco Luchador owner posted/shared/liked a meme about Nancy Pelosi's husband apparently

Goodwood Brewery - Trump/Bevin supporters

Joe's Older Than Dirt - would not let a man pretending to be a woman into the women's restroom and actually kicked him out

Dundee Tavern - owner posted a memem supporting Kyle Rittenhouse. Also part of a lawsuit against the tyrant governor on lockdown/plandemic policies. May have been sold as their thin-blue-line sticker is gone

Backdoor bar - against governor on his plandemic policies

Impellizzari's Pizza - hosted Kelly Craft event and not being trans-friendly

Jimmy John's - owner is a big game hunter

Heine Bros - anti-union, but they let the wokest sorts of leftists work there...

Adrienne's Bakery - complained about protesters keeping her from getting to her business. It really is a good bakery

Electric Ladyland - owners are " racist gun owners"

Sunnergos Coffee - run by "extremist southeast christians"  similar observation as Heine Bros on employees

Green District - "conservative Alex Jones fanatic"

Ntaba African Cofee - "owner is a sexual harasser...behavior towards women is despicable"  Not sure on this one. But the reaction made it worth mentioning

O'Shea's - Trump supporters

Captain's Quarters - Trump supporters

Patrick's Liquors - kept man out of women's bathroom and kicked him out

Game Resteraunt -  dont know. Maybe because they have unique meats like Kangaroo?
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Good list, but the big game hunter that owned Jimmy John's sold the company in 2019.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I never believed that boycotts accomplished much. However, the current boycott of Bud Light makes me want to rethink that.
I don't know that I could make much of a difference with any of these places.
I don't live in Jefferson County.
I don't drink coffee.

It's great to know that there are people in Jefferson Co. that can draw the ire of leftists. The more they can be irritated, the better. Sorry that I can't do it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 1:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I never believed that boycotts accomplished much. However, the current boycott of Bud Light makes me want to rethink that.
I don't know that I could make much of a difference with any of these places.
I don't live in Jefferson County.
I don't drink coffee.

It's great to know that there are people in Jefferson Co. that can draw the ire of leftists. The more they can be irritated, the better. Sorry that I can't do it.
View Quote

It is quite alright! You help in many, many other ways
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
List (and reasons) is from a Red dit on Loserville on places to boycott. Some I have seen social media posts about, most are news to me. Not confirming or denying any of the reasons given.

Taco Luchador, Guacamole, La Bodeguita, Senora Arepa, Steak&Burbon, Mediterraneo - all owned by the same person (???) who is a Trump supporter. Taco Luchador owner posted/shared/liked a meme about Nancy Pelosi's husband apparently

Goodwood Brewery - Trump/Bevin supporters

Joe's Older Than Dirt - would not let a man pretending to be a woman into the women's restroom and actually kicked him out

Dundee Tavern - owner posted a memem supporting Kyle Rittenhouse. Also part of a lawsuit against the tyrant governor on lockdown/plandemic policies. May have been sold as their thin-blue-line sticker is gone

Backdoor bar - against governor on his plandemic policies

Impellizzari's Pizza - hosted Kelly Craft event and not being trans-friendly

Jimmy John's - owner is a big game hunter

Heine Bros - anti-union, but they let the wokest sorts of leftists work there...

Adrienne's Bakery - complained about protesters keeping her from getting to her business. It really is a good bakery

Electric Ladyland - owners are " racist gun owners"

Sunnergos Coffee - run by "extremist southeast christians"  similar observation as Heine Bros on employees

Green District - "conservative Alex Jones fanatic"

Ntaba African Cofee - "owner is a sexual harasser...behavior towards women is despicable"  Not sure on this one. But the reaction made it worth mentioning

O'Shea's - Trump supporters

Captain's Quarters - Trump supporters

Patrick's Liquors - kept man out of women's bathroom and kicked him out

Game Resteraunt -  dont know. Maybe because they have unique meats like Kangaroo?
View Quote

This should be a sticky!
Top Top