Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2022 9:16:52 AM EDT
I know we have a few members here who have done some competitions. I’m thinking about getting a membership.

Pros? Cons? Place looks amazing and I’m not terribly far away. I don’t even mind the cost. It damn near looks too good to be true.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I have belonged there for a long time. I shoot USPSA and IDPA out there now. In the past I have shot skeet, sporting clays, and steel challenge.
What do you want to know?
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 10:55:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Just curious about the overall feel. I know they run a lot of completions, is it easy enough to still shoot with events going on?

How are the owners/workers?

Then is it worth the price as far how it’s taken care of? It’s a little pricey but I’m ok with it if it’s good place, naturally.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just curious about the overall feel. I know they run a lot of completions, is it easy enough to still shoot with events going on?
Assuming you mean the pits? Unless it is a state or regional event, there is almost always a pit open to the general membership and the GP range is never closed for a competition.

How are the owners/workers?
The owners are the members. I do not know every one but I know at least one of them is super awesome.
We have farm staff that do farm stuff but the average member does not really interact with them. The Range Officers have always been fine around me.

Then is it worth the price as far how it’s taken care of? It’s a little pricey but I’m ok with it if it’s good place, naturally.
It is maintained as well as can be based on our income. I do not think you find any place with that many activities for that small a cost in the United States.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks. I’ll have to stop over and check it out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#5]
If only there was some level of interest in high power/service rifle...
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If only there was some level of interest in high power/service rifle...
View Quote

Agreed there is only interest in Bench Rest from the rifle guys. Really the Pistol and Shotgun divisions conduct most of the organized activity out there.
They are trying to get NRL 22 started but I think it is a pistol guy running that as well.
Of course I see that as nice ranges I can use with minimal interruption...
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:07:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top