Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2020 9:42:24 PM EDT
Our next Southern Indiana Battle Buddy ruck will be held on Sunday, May 24th at 1pm in Corydon, Indiana.
This will be a 6-mile, out-and-back ruck with no restroom facilities along the trail. Expect a relaxing walk, alongside a flowing creek of dead hookers.
As always, we’ll maintain a 3mph minimum pace in order to complete the ruck in the required 2 hours. The American Battle Buddy standard of 45lb pack weights are encouraged, but emphasis should be on maintaining the pace. Know your limitations and fitness level. If unsure, err on the side of caution.

Exact meetup/rally point will be sent via pm at least 24hrs before the ruck. If interested, post in this thread or contact me via pm.

We really need to see some new faces with like minded people from arfcom. We have a good group of people, but their faces are looking stale and we need fresh meat.  

For anyone unfamiliar with the American Battle Buddy rucks, look here

If interested post in here or IM me. I'll give the meet up location (It's super, super easy to find.)

Hope to see y'all there!
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#1]
This thread ain’t getting as much traction as the one in the Indiana hometown forum, but I think we’re going to have a pretty good showing tomorrow.

See y’all there!
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread ain’t getting as much traction as the one in the Indiana hometown forum, but I think we’re going to have a pretty good showing tomorrow.

See y’all there!
View Quote

Yeah. I hope so!
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Ugh - I need to look at Hometown more often.  Am close to Corydon and could have had a couple of others join.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 4:22:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ugh - I need to look at Hometown more often.  Am close to Corydon and could have had a couple of others join.
View Quote

Sounds good. We'll have more. That one is 10 minutes from my house. If you have two people I can be the third. I've already qualified as I've done 5 or 6 I believe so it can be official and what not. Hell we could go Saturday the 6th of June if you want.

@KYSPIKE

Edit: I made a mistake the next time I can do it is the 13th of June. You down?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top