Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2018 2:43:29 PM EDT
Found a deal on armslist that would be cool to have a local do a FTF for me.  Will make it worth your while financially!  Cash or other fun stuff.  Pm me for anyone with interest.  FWIW its a parts kit and no firearms involved.  Sort of a hard to find parts kit at that.

Pretty straight forward guy that doesn't trust electronic payment, and likewise I don't send random people that I can't verify money orders or cashiers checks.  I get his side for sure as I would probably feel the same way.  Have done this for some in other states before and thought I would ask the hive.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is Lebanon in relation to Louisville? If you're close I'll ride security for ya!
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Invitation to "straw man" conviction.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 11:00:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Double tap
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 12:13:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Invitation to "straw man" conviction.
View Quote
Not even close.  It's a tula krink kit.  No receiver and not a firearm like I mentioned in the original post.  Just asking for a local who has an hour of free time is all.
Found.  Thanks to everybody who replied.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top