Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 1:51:44 PM EDT
I just had a nice chat with Darrell Whittaker this afternoon about using his range for training and Club competitions. He informed me that he is going to add 500 and 1000 yd berms this summer as there are so many .50cal shooters around the area!!

Anybody interested in attending a combat handgun class there?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:35:36 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the info i would love shooting past 300 yards.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#2]
where is Whittakers range at
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anybody interested in attending a combat handgun class there?

More info?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
where is Whittakers range at

Its Southwest of Owensboro, KY.   http://www.whittakerguns.com

Very nice shop.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Darrell has been talking about this for a while. You may have to stay on him to remind him there is interest.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:19:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Darrell has been talking about this for a while. You may have to stay on him to remind him there is interest.

Very true. I bought my AR50 from him about 6 years ago and he was talking about going 1000 yards then. I'd love to see it happen, but won't hold my breath.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top