Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 6:24:04 PM EDT
Any of you teach the Instructor class. I want to take one but I can't seem to find one in the area. I am just curious if any one might have an Instructor class they are teaching soon.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I am waiting on a call from bluegrass indoor range. They have a state certified instructor come in and teach it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am waiting on a call from bluegrass indoor range. They have a state certified instructor come in and teach it.

I took mine there.  Nice people.  I also got some good deals in their fire sale.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#3]
are we talking about the regular CCW class or the Instructor class? I want the instructor.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:08:11 PM EDT
[#4]
The instructor class. I have had my ccw for about 9 years now.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Any idea if Bluegrass has them often. Should I just call them and ask for a particular person?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 3:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Just contacted Bluegrass and they said that they only do the regular CCW class, not the instructor class. Any other ideas.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Got to know who to ask for. Walk in and ask to speak to the owner, that's what I did. I cannot remember his name though. He took my info and said they should have a state certified instructor come in within the year, and he would call me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:06:32 AM EDT
[#8]
The next big question is, how long is the class. I live in Lexington and I have strange work schedule. I don't mind the drive just need an idea.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:05:12 PM EDT
[#9]
No idea how long the class is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top