Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 5:21:28 PM EDT
It's been a while for me. I'd like to do some tradin while I'm there. Will that fly?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Several guys will trade with you.  Some of the vendors are the same ones at National Gun Day at the fairgrounds.  

FYI....N.G.D. is this weekend.. (sept 10 and 11)
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#2]

FYI....N.G.D. is this weekend.. (sept 10 and 11)
/quote]

If you are referring to Louisville went today and I hate to say it was very disapointing.  Not worth ten bucks for admission.  Fifteen if you count parking!

Steve
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Private individuals will as well, besides the vendors.

Heck, I am going to try and dump my AK47 SAR and related goods this time.

Sell or trade. *hint* *hint*
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:38:30 AM EDT
[#4]
what you want for it? and got pics?

Essayons
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:30:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I set up at Knob Creek and just about everyone I know does trading.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:36:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Never tradw with a shop. They will gove you half of what they think they can sell the weapon or part for normally. Kenny did gimme 35 bucks for a DPMS pinned open telestock though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I've always thought half the fun of hanging around knob creek was shooting the breeze and swappin/trading.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 11:28:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
what you want for it? and got pics?

Essayons

Sorry about the late reply.  I hadn't subscribed to this thread and thought it had died.

Its a post-ban WASR Romanian AK.  I have the original wood furniture but have the black plastic TAPCO set-up with a side-folder, M249 SAW pistol grip, and a Galil style foregrip.  It comes with 2 5 round mags, 1 10 round mag, 4 30 round mags, and 1 45 round mag.  Stock, tube, cleaning kit.  Included also is a side mount weaver rail.  I'll also throw in a no-ban 16" barrel and 4 stock wood screws at no charge.

I'll try to get pictures up before Knob Creek, though I am quite pressed for time.

The condition of the gun is "very good" to "excellent.  I was thinking about selling it all for about 400.00.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top