Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2020 2:06:44 PM EDT
I've tried guntalk.club/smf/index.php?action=unread and guntalk.club on multiple computers, but no joy.  Is it broken, are my computers infected with road salt?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess you have to yell at clouds here old man
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Was wondering how long it would take someone to post a thread here about not being able to reach CTGT. Can ping the server, but just brings up a blank page for me in a web browser. Tapatalk goes nowhere too (don't know if that was actually fixed at some past point). Nothing mentioned on the book of faces page about the outage.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's what I get try to get there.........

The www.guntalk.club page isn’t working

www.guntalk.club is currently unable to handle this request.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Got a weird message last night form someone I did not know nor had I talked with. Reported it and the blank
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I just tried it at 7:05 pm and this is what I'm seeing.

Notice: Undefined variable: boarddir in /home/guntalkc/public_html/smf/index.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home/guntalkc/public_html/smf/index.php on line 51

Warning: require_once(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/guntalkc/public_html/smf/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear') in /home/guntalkc/public_html/smf/index.php on line 51
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#6]
^^^Getting the same msg now, hope nuke is on it........
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#7]
AAAAnnnnnd their back up........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top