Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/7/2018 8:25:00 AM EDT
we have political banter all over in this place . maybe we should have an official bitching thread.

although i don't listen to Chaz and Aj much, this morning they hit the nail right on the head.

"The people of Connecticut elect political officials the same as a burn victim returns to a burning building."
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#1]
How about new haven, those 100+ voters that were "sworn in" (registered to vote) in a large group just before the polls closed so they could vote? Doesn't sound fishy at all....
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:51:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about new haven, those 100+ voters that were "sworn in" (registered to vote) in a large group just before the polls closed so they could vote? Doesn't sound fishy at all....
View Quote
thankfully it was illegal

im sure they will get a pass
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is also a joke. Fox61 was showing video of people registering to vote down there last night, and who walks into the screen and either picked up or put down a pen? Fucking Shawn Wooden. What the fuck is he doing there, and why the fuck are people registering to vote AT a polling place? What a fucking joke. Why is there even a registration window, whats the point of closing the registration, period? Why can't you just register to vote at every single polling station?

My wife has been adamant for our entire relationship (around 10 years) that we are staying in CT to be close to family at least until her (admittedly awesome) grandparents are no longer in the picture. Last night I told her we're making a 5 year plan and getting the fuck out of here and she is 100% on board. That's my gauge to know things are bad.

If Stefanowski lost by 10,000 votes, and you consider how many Republicans have fled this state in the last 5 years, its clear this state is not ever going to turn around. I used to carry the stand and fight mind set, but at this point its just kamikaze of a paper airplane into a castle. What can you do thats better than just leaving them to their palace of stacked shit. Tax income is fleeing the state by billions of dollars, state spending is still sky rocketing, and their only solution is to find ways to continue fleecing the people remaining. I've had enough.

ETA: 91% if precincts reported. Who hasn't reported? New Haven. lolololol
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:12:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is also a joke. Fox61 was showing video of people registering to vote down there last night, and who walks into the screen and either picked up or put down a pen? Fucking Shawn Wooden. What the fuck is he doing there, and why the fuck are people registering to vote AT a polling place? What a fucking joke. Why is there even a registration window, whats the point of closing the registration, period? Why can't you just register to vote at every single polling station?

My wife has been adamant for our entire relationship (around 10 years) that we are staying in CT to be close to family at least until her (admittedly awesome) grandparents are no longer in the picture. Last night I told her we're making a 5 year plan and getting the fuck out of here and she is 100% on board. That's my gauge to know things are bad.

If Stefanowski lost by 10,000 votes, and you consider how many Republicans have fled this state in the last 5 years, its clear this state is not ever going to turn around. I used to carry the stand and fight mind set, but at this point its just kamikaze of a paper airplane into a castle. What can you do thats better than just leaving them to their palace of stacked shit. Tax income is fleeing the state by billions of dollars, state spending is still sky rocketing, and their only solution is to find ways to continue fleecing the people remaining. I've had enough.

View Quote
we are doing the same. we are getting the fuck out.  my wife agreed early this morning we have had enough of this crap. let the state burn
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

we are doing the same. we are getting the fuck out.  my wife agreed early this morning we have had enough of this crap. let the state burn
View Quote
We are also on this train. My fiancé has only ever lived here so she has always been hesitant, but now she understands there is no coming back for this state. Once she is done with her BSN we are selling the house and moving. Where? I wish I knew, but still have a few years to figure that out.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Damp ballots. Lol.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:33:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Damp ballots. Lol.
View Quote
lololol

Every election there are some ridiculous level of shenanigans out of New Haven. I propose next election there be an ARFCOMMER at every station.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember before going to vote yesterday in the morning a few news agencies telling people they can register to vote at polling stations They caused most of the frenzy yesterday !!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#9]
free pizza too
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Just got a job offer (promotion and raise) within my company in Raleigh and I'm still having trouble pulling the trigger. Family ties are tough to break.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you guys go and leave me with Mr. Grumpy Salt and Nutter, I will fucking hunt you down.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you guys go and leave me with Mr. Grumpy Salt and Nutter, I will fucking hunt you down.
View Quote
You will do better to imprison the voting illegal aliens, and the commies that make it possible.  Get to work.  You work for me, remember?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Yep. The writing is on the wall and there are enough voters who don't care that they voted to continue the spiral down the drain. Logic would suggest that one would learn and try something different after Malloy destroyed the state. Nope, voters cheered last night with Red Ned's victory. They want more taxes, tolls, higher costs on everything. Many assuming those tolls, taxes and higher costs don't or won't affect them.

Like others I'm now resigned to leaving this state and leaving it to it's own devices. Last one out please turn off the lights (if that too hasn't already been confiscated by the state).
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:03:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
You are passed around like candy
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:11:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whew.  That could have been much worse.  I'll go with candy.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:46:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm stuck in Connecticut until I am forced to retire at 56. I have tried unsuccessfully tried for years to get transferred out. My last remaining option is getting my entire office transferred to Nashua NH. This is a huge long shot, but really my only other play.

I am envious of everyone who says they would go but it's just because all their family is here... I wish I could move my family away from whatever parts of my family actually want to be in this shit hole still.

I've basically resigned to the fact that I will be here against my will for another 21 years.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Whew.  That could have been much worse.  I'll go with candy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm stuck in Connecticut until I am forced to retire at 56. I have tried unsuccessfully tried for years to get transferred out. My last remaining option is getting my entire office transferred to Nashua NH. This is a huge long shot, but really my only other play.

I am envious of everyone who says they would go but it's just because all their family is here... I wish I could move my family away from whatever parts of my family actually want to be in this shit hole still.

I've basically resigned to the fact that I will be here against my will for another 21 years.
View Quote
17 yrs more for me
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#21]
The fact is you can leave but it's only a matter of time before the laws change in your new location ! Florida is changing , Nevada, Texas, and many other states are actively embracing stupid.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The fact is you can leave but it's only a matter of time before the laws change in your new location ! Florida is changing , Nevada, Texas, and many other states are actively embracing stupid.
View Quote
but at least those states have a somewhat functioning economy and government. Connecticut has been in the trash for so long there is no return.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
True. The cancer continues to spread after it consumes the hosts that it's already destroyed and turned blue. At best one will get 5 to 20 years of freedom in a free state, all the while it's being slowly eroded by the locusts fleeing Democratic states they've previously destroyed.

Is there any state not subject (in the future) to the plague of locusts that is Democrats?

After spending years saying  to my family members who live in AZ, that I'd never move to AZ, after yesterday I just may have to reconsider. AZ isn't immune from the locusts either.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

True. The cancer continues to spread after it consumes the hosts that it's already destroyed and turned blue. At best one will get 5 to 20 years of freedom in a free state, all the while it's being slowly eroded by the locusts fleeing Democratic states they've previously destroyed.

Is there any state not subject (in the future) to the plague of locusts that is Democrats?

After spending years saying  to my family members who live in AZ, that I'd never move to AZ, after yesterday I just may have to reconsider. AZ isn't immune from the locusts either.
View Quote
I love Trump but a lot of what we just witnessed is, in my opinion, people literally getting out and voting just because they are perturbed by him. And since he is a Republican they just voted against the party. I dont believe the majority of people are retarded enough to support the policy platforms these people are running on. They just simply are turned off [on] by Trump.

He's done as much harm to the Republican party as he has done good by us. (No regrets!) I hope he keeps it up, but thats just my $0.02.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I love Trump but a lot of what we just witnessed is, in my opinion, people literally getting out and voting just because they are perturbed by him. And since he is a Republican they just voted against the party. I dont believe the majority of people are retarded enough to support the policy platforms these people are running on. They just simply are turned off [on] by Trump.

He's done as much harm to the Republican party as he has done good by us. (No regrets!) I hope he keeps it up, but thats just my $0.02.
View Quote
yup

although i did vote for cruz
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Absolutely.  Look, there was no way on God's green Earth I would vote for Hillary but even I was thinking that "in a country of 340 million people, these are the best two we could come up with?"  Maybe it's because we are used to seeing Trump more as a crazy New York real estate magnate than the rest of the country.  While being brusque and loud and intimidating is probably what you need to be to develop real estate in NYC, I was kind of hoping a little of that would be left in Manhattan when he won.

The sign of a good leader is the people he surrounds himself with.  Look at the revolving door in the cabinet.  And Sessions is gone today.  It was embarrassing at times.  Not saying they were the greatest people for the position to begin with but anybody and I mean anybody ever hear of vetting?  Did ANYONE talk to some of these people before they hired them?  It's basic 101 hiring.  You have every resource in the world at your feet and you don't know who is going to go against your policies publically from the jump off?  Amateur hour.

I know the press let Obama coast but this is news that they were going to be dicks when he got in?  You are the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, the second most powerful position on Earth after being the owner of the New York Yankees.  Presidents should NOT FUCKING TWEET.  You are above that.  You have every method available to get your message out without acting like a petulant child every time some nobody (reporter, actor, athlete) takes a poke at you.  Fuck them.  Let them tweet their asses off.  You won.  They are worthless.  Why give their voice credibility by answering them?  Because you cannot get that NYC bravado out of you or at least save it for when it's really needed?

Drain the swamp, build the wall.  Really?  Both are a pipe dream.  I lived and worked in DC for years.  That swamp....that bureaucratic mess...can be changed at the highest levels but the middle guys, the majority of the swamp....the professional gov't employees...aren't going anywhere.  Sorry to say as much as you can trim some or get rid of the ones who skyline themselves, D.C. cannot run without them no matter who is in office.  And you knew that so stop, just stop pandering to the least common mouth breather.  And a WALL.  An actual not speaking metaphorically physical wall AND have a foreign country pay for it?  Again, really?  Every sovereign nation has the right to demand to know who is in their country and who is trying to get in.  That is common sense that liberals cannot grasp.  MY parents immigrated here but they did so LEGALLY.  I have no problem with anyone still doing that but just coming in with no papers is foolish to dangerous on so many levels.  A wall in the sense of money and equipment given to Border Patrol and DHS.  Sure thing.  But an actual wall.  Stop.  Please.

Why couldn't he just and rightfully tout his accomplishments?  The economy is buzzing along (CT is our own unique problem which truly shows how bad it is here), other nations know that when he visits, he's not bowing.  POTUS doesn't fucking bow to anyone.  The one way trade situation of years past is coming back to be much less one sided against us.  And the Supreme Court, THE most important thing he has power to influence, is finally going in the right direction.

So don't call Alec Baldwin,  Pelosi, Waters, etc. names.  You WON.  You BEAT them.  Look, I have a masters in annoying people and I'm only a few credits short of my doctorate.  And God knows it is one of my few pleasures in life I have left.  While actively "trolling" I guess as the kids call it can be fun, ignoring people who are incredibly desperate to gain your attention REALLY frosts them.  They try and try to bait you and you never take it.  Drives them nuts and makes you look better.  I get the press has been unchecked and unbalanced forever and the first thing you want to do is use your bully pulpit to crush them.  If I had the power, believe you me I would think about it too.  But there are other ways to control the narrative.  Deny interview requests.  Make limited statements when they need to be made.  You control the press room passes, therefore you control who gets in and who gets to ask questions.  One of the funniest things I ever saw was when they moved the NYT White House reporter's seat to the back row in the Rose Garden.  The dude was pissed.  But, he was not denied access, he was just moved.  Sure, he was replaced by Mary from the local nursing home penny saver paper but the Old Grey Lady was still there.  LOL
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I love Trump but a lot of what we just witnessed is, in my opinion, people literally getting out and voting just because they are perturbed by him. And since he is a Republican they just voted against the party. I dont believe the majority of people are retarded enough to support the policy platforms these people are running on. They just simply are turned off (on) by Trump.

View Quote
I don't know. I cannot imagine having enough hatred of a President that I'd willingly elect someone like Ned simply because he's not a R. It is no secret that Ned is going to continue to drive this state into the ground. Will enact tolls and god knows what else. Seems kind of stupid to vote against the bad orange man, when that vote doesn't affect Trump at all and will instead punishing one's state (and pocketbook) for the next FOUR years. It's stupid and illogical. Its voting by feelz not by logic/reasoning.

At this point it doesn't matter the reasons (Trump, party line voting, not voting, etc) people had to vote for Red Ned. The deed is done. The question now is what or where do we go from here. Some will leave the state. Others will not.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Many people voted for Stefanowski.  Look at the interactive maps here.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-connecticut-elections.html

There is a lot of red there for Stefanowski.  He was leading by 1 point when I went to bed, and had been leading by 5 points earlier.  My town, Scotland, gave him 58%.  Look at Greenwich, New Canaan, Darien too.  The ghetto shit holes like Stamford (granted I haven't been there in decades, but when I lived in Darien Stamford was a shit hole), Norwalk, Hartford, New Haven, etc have lots of commies, ghetto rats, and illegal aliens.

Lots of people like Trump.  I like Trump, so do many people out here.

Trump loves America.  I believe that, and until someone proves that he doesn't I will continue to believe it.

That Muslim loving, commie, piece of shit traitor Obama hates America.  I believe that too.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:58:59 PM EDT
[#29]
So, in the midst of all this economic rancor, what does Enfield do?  It spends $85 MILLION dollars to REPAIR a middle school.  $25MILLION is our part of the nut.  The state will pick up the remaining balance of about $60 MILLION!   LOLOLOLOLOL!!

I can't' wait to see how that will affect our property taxes.   Of course, we're already with a realtor trying to unload.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#30]
I really had hope for you all.  I left CT over 3 years ago for greener pastures due to my wife got a job in Charleston.  I really feel for you all.  It's a shame that such a once great state has been reduced to a steaming pile due to a bunch of socialists.  They have been importing votes for years.  At this point IMO you have reached the point of no return.

God Bless...
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:55:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I don't know. I cannot imagine having enough hatred of a President that I'd willingly elect someone like Ned simply because he's not a R..
View Quote
I am living proof of what I say. I hated Obama/Malloy enough that I'd willingly elect Tom Foley or Bob Stefanowski.

Tom Foley was a fucking boob. No desirable characteristics, hardly a spec of a chance of becoming governor, or at least none that I can recall. In my opinion, and that of many others, the only thing he had going for him was he wasn't a democrat.

Bob Stefanowski, what can I say about Bob fucking Stefanowski. What even was his platform? He basically had two parts. 1) He said he would lower taxes. No explanation of how or anything, just that he would do it. I very simply do not see how it is even remotely possible. I didn't believe Stefanowski was going to be able to lower taxes. So by my own belief and admission, I think Bob Stefanowski is a liar. He was not a boob like Foley, I'd say he is more like a booger. He looks fucking sad and beat down and disheartened even when he is smiling. He does not leave me with one bit of an impression that he is in any way a leader. Not one bit of his existence appeals to me or says, "get on board, you wanna go where Im going" He looks fucking old and tired and pathetic. He has no answers for anything. He parrots things we want to hear and has no explanations when asked how or when. These are all the reasons I DIDNT vote for him in the primaries. He lacked charisma it such a way that it seemed he could actually suck any existing charisma out of a room. Like he doesnt just have no charisma, he actually has negative charisma, a veritable charisma black hole. He was, in my own honest opinion, completely fucking un-electable.

Sorry, I got side tracked, where was I? Oh yeah, the second part of his platform; 2) "Hey, I'm not Ned. Ned is bad and I'm not."

But did any of that matter? No, because Obama has created a concept of a party that I hate so much that I continue to vote straight down the R line, regardless of all my own opinions of the candidate I am backing. He wasn't a fucking democrat, and that alone is enough.

I dont personally believe ANYBODY except the truly naive voted for something they wanted in this election. I cant see how anybody would honestly get behind either of these fucking guys or their platforms (or lack thereof). Todays political climate is fueled simply by hatred for one another.

I consider myself a constitutional libertarian. I am a registered Republican but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a single Democrat policy I could get behind, because there are (not many, but at least one or two).

There was a time I may have at the very least heard someone out, or at least gave them consideration. But I began voting down the Republican party line because I fucking hated Obama and what he stood for and what he was doing to our country. I hated Obama so much I literally stopped listening to what democrats were saying all together. If I were to be objective, Id have to tell you I am 100% biased now. So while you might not be able to imagine it, I definitely can. If a Democrat came along and ran on genuine liberty, let us keep our guns, let gays do their gay shit, let the dopers smoke their weed, and let ALL OF US keep our money, he'd get my vote. I dont care if he's red or blue. But its never going to happen, and even if it did, at this point in time none of us, myself included, would probably even hear him. Because I am so disgusted by what democrats stand for today, I dont care to listen to a word they have to say.

I doubt anybody that hates democrats so much they had the patience to read this whole thing can say anything much different.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:01:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I am living proof of what I say. I hated Obama/Malloy enough that I'd willingly elect Tom Foley or Bob Stefanowski.

Tom Foley was a fucking boob. No desirable characteristics, hardly a spec of a chance of becoming governor, or at least none that I can recall. In my opinion, and that of many others, the only thing he had going for him was he wasn't a democrat.

Bob Stefanowski, what can I say about Bob fucking Stefanowski. What even was his platform? He basically had two parts. 1) He said he would lower taxes. No explanation of how or anything, just that he would do it. I very simply do not see how it is even remotely possible. I didn't believe Stefanowski was going to be able to lower taxes. So by my own belief and admission, I think Bob Stefanowski is a liar. He was not a boob like Foley, I'd say he is more like a booger. He looks fucking sad and beat down and disheartened even when he is smiling. He does not leave me with one bit of an impression that he is in any way a leader. Not one bit of his existence appeals to me or says, "get on board, you wanna go where Im going" He looks fucking old and tired and pathetic. He has no answers for anything. He parrots things we want to hear and has no explanations when asked how or when. These are all the reasons I DIDNT vote for him in the primaries. He lacked charisma it such a way that it seemed he could actually suck any existing charisma out of a room. Like he doesnt just have no charisma, he actually has negative charisma, a veritable charisma black hole. He was, in my own honest opinion, completely fucking un-electable.

Sorry, I got side tracked, where was I? Oh yeah, the second part of his platform; 2) "Hey, I'm not Ned. Ned is bad and I'm not."

But did any of that matter? No, because Obama has created a concept of a party that I hate so much that I continue to vote straight down the R line, regardless of all my own opinions of the candidate I am backing. He wasn't a fucking democrat, and that alone is enough.

I dont personally believe ANYBODY except the truly naive voted for something they wanted in this election. I cant see how anybody would honestly get behind either of these fucking guys or their platforms (or lack thereof). Todays political climate is fueled simply by hatred for one another.

I consider myself a constitutional libertarian. I am a registered Republican but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a single Democrat policy I could get behind, because there are (not many, but at least one or two).

There was a time I may have at the very least heard someone out, or at least gave them consideration. But I began voting down the Republican party line because I fucking hated Obama and what he stood for and what he was doing to our country. I hated Obama so much I literally stopped listening to what democrats were saying all together. If I were to be objective, Id have to tell you I am 100% biased now. So while you might not be able to imagine it, I definitely can. If a Democrat came along and ran on genuine liberty, let us keep our guns, let gays do their gay shit, let the dopers smoke their weed, and let ALL OF US keep our money, he'd get my vote. I dont care if he's red or blue. But its never going to happen, and even if it did, at this point in time none of us, myself included, would probably even hear him. Because I am so disgusted by what democrats stand for today, I dont care to listen to a word they have to say.

I doubt anybody that hates democrats so much they had the patience to read this whole thing can say anything much different.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#34]
You have too many clothes on to be relaxing on the couch
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#35]
I've been posting Facebook puke emojis on people congratulating Democratic candidates on Facebook groups
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I am in shock. This just proves CT is done, just put a fork in it.

My family is here and I actually like living here. I hate what has happened to this state and after last night I see zero chance we will ever bounce back. As was said above this liberal disease is infecting the whole country. Some places are holding out but look at FL, GA and even TX. These states are struggling against stupidity. Soon they will be blue. I think we are witnessing the beginning of the end of the USA.

My wife and I are looking for property to buy. Our plan is to get a piece of several acres or more and build a house we want. The real estate market is terrible and we thought let’s grab something while it is a buyers market. Unfortunately I now think buying land is a waste. This state will continue to spiral into the abyss. I am going to rethink my plan.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:56:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am in shock. This just proves CT is done, just put a fork in it.

My family is here and I actually like living here. I hate what has happened to this state and after last night I see zero chance we will ever bounce back. As was said above this liberal disease is infecting the whole country. Some places are holding out but look at FL, GA and even TX. These states are struggling against stupidity. Soon they will be blue. I think we are witnessing the beginning of the end of the USA.

My wife and I are looking for property to buy. Our plan is to get a piece of several acres or more and build a house we want. The real estate market is terrible and we thought let’s grab something while it is a buyers market. Unfortunately I now think buying land is a waste. This state will continue to spiral into the abyss. I am going to rethink my plan.
View Quote
Say it isn't so!
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've been posting Facebook puke emojis on people congratulating Democratic candidates on Facebook groups
View Quote
I deleted the Facebook . I can’t take the bs anymore
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:29:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:33:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Hey!  When do we conservative citizens meet enmasse and begin screaming at the winners and carryings signs and burning things??  I'm still wait8ng for my bus information!!  Where is Lamont having dinner tonight so we can drive him out??

Oh wait.  I remember now. We ARE conservatives, not liberal pukes.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Hey!  When do we conservative citizens meet enmasse and begin screaming at the winners and carryings signs and burning things??  I'm still wait8ng for my bus information!!  Where is Lamont having dinner tonight so we can drive him out??

Oh wait.  I remember now. We ARE conservatives, not liberal pukes.
View Quote
i didn't see one person call out of work crying because their guy lost. they got the fuck up and went to work like any other day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#42]
At this point, I feel like there is no longer voting for 2 good candidates and picking the best of the 2. We get what we get, and have to pick from the lesser of the 2 evils.

I bet the people who founded this country would be turning in their graves if they saw what "politics" has become. Love for oneself and who can grease my pocket (generally speaking, I'm sure there are good, usa loving politicians out there).

Just my 2 cents. I wish I could leave, but I too have family ties. As much as I see the writing on the wall, I'm here to stay, and hoping that something, at some point, will change (though not likely)
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 8:08:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Fuck CT.

I am getting really tired of not only the fucking fuckhead politicians but also that asshole from CT that starts the most retarded threads in GD. Fuck him fuck DM. Fuck NL fuck the AWB right in its butthole with butterscotch around the head of your shitty dick head.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 8:08:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Bump
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Fuck CT.

I am getting really tired of not only the fucking fuckhead politicians but also that asshole from CT that starts the most retarded threads in GD. Fuck him fuck DM. Fuck NL fuck the AWB right in its butthole with butterscotch around the head of your shitty dick head.
View Quote
tell us how you really feel
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 9:27:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck CT.

Right now I am hungry and tired. Fucking on call and woken up at 330a for what turns out to be something that wasnt even under my purview. And on top of all of it, i am hungry too.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 9:28:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck CT.

And i am really thinking about taking your offer to run away together to a free state. I will let you know my decision after 2 moons rest.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And i am really thinking about taking your offer to run away together to a free state. I will let you know my decision after 2 moons rest.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#49]
This election finally convinced her to eject from CT. Scouting locations starting next week. Savannah and TN are on the list.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:58:01 AM EDT
[#50]
I would absolutely love to move to NH. Don't any of you fuckers try to convince me it's no better than CT.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top