Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2014 10:06:10 AM EDT
Looks like the CT MSM will stop at nothing to see their savior Malloy re-elected.

http://blog.ctnews.com/politics/2014/10/02/envy-ahead-foleys-car-and-motorcycle-collection/#27248101=0&27251103=2

...Malloy, who pays far more tax on his three mid-priced sedans registered in Hartford than Foley pays on nine cars and motorcycles registered in Greenwich.
View Quote

Yes, because classic cars registered in Greenwich are easily comparable to modern greenfag cars registered in Hartford.

These people will go to any length and make any stretch to mock Foley.

When did success in this country become taboo?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#1]
4 words

Paul Allen's tank collection

A big local dem donor also has a world-known fancy car collection too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#2]
The class warfare the Malloy camp is waging is soooo hypocritical it's humorous. Malloy is a trust fund baby......
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to race cars etc.  The 330 GTC is worth alot, but they didn't use to be.  I almost bought a very nice 330 GTC back in 1974 for about 7 or 8 grand (a fair amount of money for a car back then).

Foley has some nice cars and bikes.  So fucking what?  Nothing unusual other than the GTC.

Malloy's crap cars ALONE would make me not vote for him.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#4]
That BMW 3.0CS is worth way more than $26k.

But it is important to note how much tax he paid on all of these cars.  Thats putting a bunch of kids through school.

Greenwich / CT should be thanking him for owning these.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That BMW 3.0CS is worth way more than $26k.

But it is important to note how much tax he paid on all of these cars.  Thats putting a bunch of kids through school.

Greenwich / CT should be thanking him for owning these.
View Quote

Not enough taxes. Rich must pay more. Foley doesn't pay taxes. Blah blah blah.

Foley is gonna eliminate public schools. Foley is gonna eliminate public transportation. Foley is gonna eliminate public servants.

That's essentially the Malloy campaign. Oh, plus Foley supports "gun radicals".
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#6]
interesting how if a republican has money, hes evil, where as a democrat with money is ok.. hmmm
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#7]
at the comments to the article, not going as the author probably expected.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 1:15:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow, they are getting hammered!

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Hahahah.  Wow.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd expect Foley to be in the Apple Harvest Parade tomorrow in Southington. After all, Southington is one of his head quarters.
The NRA has a booth downtown, some libs are crying about that too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow!  I went and read them.  Almost all negative.

Based on those comments Malloy is goin' down.... we can hope.

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't know how it is in other parts of the state but down here in the shoreline I'm seeing all the other Democrat candidate lawn signs, but I haven't seen a single Malloy lawn sign.  Not one.  I suspect it's because even the local Democrats know Malloy's name is poison and they don't want him to be associated with the other Dem candidates who have a shot at getting elected.

Malloy is going to lose with the same absolute certainty of the sun rising in the East tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Don't know how it is in other parts of the state but down here in the shoreline I haven't seen a single Malloy lawn sign.  Not one.  I suspect it's because even the local Democrats know Malloy's name is poison and they don't want his signs to be associated with the signs of the other Dem candidates who have a shot at getting elected.

Malloy will carry Stamford, and maybe Hartford.  He will be bludgeoned like a baby seal in the polls everywhere else.
View Quote

Make no mistake there are legions of Democrats who will vote for Malloy no matter how much they hate him. Like with Obama last time there were not many signs or bumper stickers for him yet he carried this state easily.

Malloy will win the big cities (Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven) as well as Stamford and a few other Fairfield county towns. Voter turnout and the independents are what will win it for Foley, If they turn out and vote for Foley and that is a big if with the race so close.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Make no mistake there are legions of Democrats who will vote for Malloy no matter how much they hate him. Like with Obama last time there were not many signs or bumper stickers for him yet he carried this state easily.

Malloy will win the big cities (Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven) as well as Stamford and a few other Fairfield county towns. Voter turnout and the independents are what will win it for Foley, If they turn out and vote for Foley and that is a big if with the race so close.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't know how it is in other parts of the state but down here in the shoreline I haven't seen a single Malloy lawn sign.  Not one.  I suspect it's because even the local Democrats know Malloy's name is poison and they don't want his signs to be associated with the signs of the other Dem candidates who have a shot at getting elected.

Malloy will carry Stamford, and maybe Hartford.  He will be bludgeoned like a baby seal in the polls everywhere else.

True...but then those are the servile Democrat foot soldiers who voted for him in 2010, and who would in fact vote for a brick if it ran on the Democrat ticket.  Those people will always be there and I don't see that number increasing with any great percentage for November.

On the other hand, the people that Malloy has personally pissed off has greatly increased.  IT's more than just the gun people; people who are pissed off about the economy and taxes, people who are pissed off about Malloy being an even worse whore to the unions than any of his predecessors, people pissed off about Malloy's giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens, people pissed off about his constant and increasingly sleazy attack ads, and so on.  People who didn't care about unknown gubernatorial candidate A vs unknown gubernatorial candidate B back in 2010 certainly will care now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top