Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2013 10:27:35 AM EDT
Hey guys - I am looking to buy a Blue Label direct from Glock and I need a FFL in the Coventry/Manchester area that will give me a copy of their FFL licence to submit with my purchase order.  I have called three different FFLs and they each say they will fax it, but are giving me a hard time about giving me the copy.  Glock won't take a fax, and say the FFL needs to be included with my paperwork.  

Anyone have a FFL that wants to make an easy $20 - $30 bucks and take care of the transfer?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#1]
They won't give you a copy.  What's wrong with Glock calling them directly for their information?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Take your paperwork to the FFL with addressed envelope, let them insert copy, seal and mail?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They won't give you a copy.  What's wrong with Glock calling them directly for their information?

The form needs to be mailed with payment info and FFL certificate included
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Take your paperwork to the FFL with addressed envelope, let them insert copy, seal and mail?

Yeah - I thought about that...guess that's what I'll have to do - haven't found anyone in town yet.  Would hate to have to drive all the way to Newington.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Best bet is probably going to be take your paperwork to the dealer with the envelope and have them mail it for you. You'd have to go to pick up a copy of it anyway.

Can't have you running around with a copy of the license. You might get guns sent to them....?

I've heard of this before, but can't for the life of me figure out anything truly nefarious you could do with a copy of their license.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 5:29:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The form needs to be mailed with payment info and FFL certificate included

Jeez...sounds like the above suggestion is the only way to go. I'm not sure why they're so safeguarded, almost like a SSN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top