Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2007 2:30:10 PM EDT
I'm traveling for work to the Portsmouth area this week...any must see attractions, gun shops, outdoor attractions anyone could suggest.

ETA:  Other than tonight, seems the Patriots are playing on MNF.

Link Posted: 10/1/2007 3:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, drive up to Kittery, ME and visit the Kittery Trading Post.

Sam
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The Broken Spoke is a pretty nice place if it is still there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Portsmouth brewery or Red Hook at Pease for a good beer/burger. Lots of good restaurants in town. Don't miss the Kittery Trading Post across the bridge from Portsmouth not many places you can fondle 1000's of rifles at once....I live 5min from there and make it a regular stop to check the used ammo box for deals. My range is 5min down the road if interested in some range time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 3:15:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Kittery Trading Post sounds great....plan to visit it tomorrow night.  Hopefully they'll ship whatever finds I come up with.  Thanks for the guidance.   Probably hit the Red Hook also.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#5]
KTP is a must...............and if youve got a couple extra hours , L.L. Bean in Freeport,ME isnt bad either.
Rileys gunshop in Hookset is about a 45 min drive and worth the trip.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Boat ride out to Isle of Shoals
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Manchester Firing line is another good stop.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:39:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top