Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 7:33:01 PM EDT
Hey all, I am going to be taking a class at University of Mass in Boston starting in September. This class runs from September through March, and is on Saturdays and Sundays only, accept in January it runs for 3 weeks. I am looking for a room, to rent for Friday, and Saturday nights, and the first 3 weeks of January so I won't have to commute back to Vermont. If anyone has a place that is semi-close to the school, and needs a little extra cash this could work out well for us both. e-mail me if you have something that may be of interest. I have been in the Army and can live out of a duffle bag, so I don't need much for space. A couch, and a shower would do it.
thanks
Brian
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:38:10 AM EDT
[#1]

I'm not sure that this will fit the bill but I'd suggest looking up a Hosteling facilitiy in the city.  I know there are a few of them and I believe they can provide you with the accomodations you are looking for.  Just do a google search for Hostels in Boston.  I'll bet you can find one.  The city is pretty well connected with transportation so you can park and use it rather than drive.

Hope that helps.

Rome
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:30:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an add on criagslist.com too, and already had an offer for $200.00 a month. I may take it, but I just wanted to see what else is out there. The hostel would cost more than that. But thank you for pointing it out. I had no idea they had hostels in this country. i thought that was a European thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top