Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 1:53:45 PM EDT
Was down there today and Bob(?) mentioned he got it recently:  Unfired HK SP89.  $3999.99  
To anyone interested.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:36:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been driving past there for years and never stopped, finally did a couple weeks ago and was very surprised at the size of the store and stock they have, not what I expected at all.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:20:19 AM EDT
[#2]
where is this?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Chris
Alstead New Hampshire - just over the river from Bellows Falls Vt , about an hour and a half for us.
I go past it going to lake Warren on a regular basis.
Wally from CSRRA has a house on Lake Warren also, but we go into the woods from there.
Peter
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks Pete!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:42:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Chris?  I thought the guy's name was Mark.
Seems like an OK guy.  Not very friendly though.  However, he did trade me some stuff for some other stuff at a good price. So i spose' its results that count. Right?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#6]
He also had 2 Olympic 9mm carbines with glock lowers.

Indeed Peter. He has a very nice assorted selection. Something for everyone, I guess.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw that the last time I was there. He had a FNC on the rack behind the counter for $3500, IIRC.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:36:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I will be going by again the middle of next month. I will have to make sure I have some cash on me this time -- can not buy pistols but long guns should be fine to transfer to out of state residents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top