Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2005 2:23:54 PM EDT
Hey guys, I should probably know this already.   I'm looking to buy a pre-ban HK 94 in Mass.   Is it possible to transfer one in from out of state or does the so called "assault weapon" had to have been in state already when the ban went into effect?   With the release of all the HK94's from the california DOC/DOJ recently; the prices look somewhat attractive.  

Anyone know of any HK94's in state (Mass.) for sale at a resonable price?  thanks.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you can "import" a pre-ban legally.

There is a new shop, just opened up a week ago, with a focus on the difficult guns to get here. Zero Hour Arms is the name in 7 Renker Drive, Easton, MA (actually just across the line in W. Bridgewater), (508) 584-0291, [email protected]. There may be a post in this forum about the place. If they don't have it, I'm sure that they can track one down for you. Seem like good people. Tell them that LenS sent you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, I was there the other day and they told me they could find pretty much whatever I needed. They did have some kind of H K on the wall 1 308 the othe 223 I think. Very reasonable prices. I am planning, when my wife agrees with me to make a purchase or two from them. Seemed like a couple of good guys. Not your typical dealers here in Mass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top