Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 5:15:29 PM EDT
What a rigamarole.  In April I decided I'd had enough of Mass, spent 3 months getting my old house into a sellable state in Mass.  Sold pretty quick, then hunted down a new place just a few miles away in NH.  This is my first post from the free state of NH.  7 months of work and toil, but now I can just watch the dust settle.

All I can say is WOO HOO!!!

Now I've got to see about that concealed carry permit ;)

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#1]
$10 at the police station.  Congrats on the move to a free country.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:21:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm jealous. Congrats on the move. Now you too can live in America.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#3]
oh baby I can remeber how great it was to leave Mass. NH is nice but wait untill you come to VA.

Unless you ski
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations!!!!

One of these days, I will vamoose from here too...
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:40:05 PM EDT
[#5]
CONGRATS!!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to NH!!

Please remember how we vote up here. Our conservative majority is eroding.  Where in NH are you?  Rochester here.

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep!

I moved to Virginia 3 years ago. I Had enough of "The Peoples Republic of Taxachusetts". I still have my old LTC as a reminder. The locals have even stopped calling me a "damn yankee"

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Welcome to NH!!

Please remember how we vote up here. Our conservative majority is eroding.  Where in NH are you?  Rochester here.

Moved into Pelham.  I know how to vote, but am bothered by the number of Dean and Kerry signs as I drive around town doing errands...
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I need to follow suit!  I moved up last spring from VA to be close to the fam and have been growing steadily more disgusted with politics/policy in Taxachusetts.
Now that I've come to my senses, I'm scheming to accomplish my own move to NH.
Failing that, I may give up and get back below the Mason-Dixon.

Congrats.....Live Free or Die!

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:41:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I need to follow suit!  I moved up last spring from VA to be close to the fam and have been growing steadily more disgusted with politics/policy in Taxachusetts.
Now that I've come to my senses, I'm scheming to accomplish my own move to NH.
Failing that, I may give up and get back below the Mason-Dixon.

Congrats.....Live Free or Die!

From old VA to Mass That must have really been a shock.

The only hold out in my family is my dear old dad. He has had TWO heart attacks related to the snow. One shoveling and the other getting a car out. He still will not come down.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#11]
A shock, you aren't kidding.......

I miss NoVa, I miss my job at the range, I miss GUNSHOWS!!!!!

Hopefully, I'll be back in a yr or two

Blitz out-
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#12]
ED_P

have you joined a club yet?
Pelham Fish and Game is in your neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:33:20 PM EDT
[#13]
You gotta check out TAG at Nashua Fish and Game

www.nfga.org

http://www.nfga.org/rifle.html

http://www.nfga.org/tag.html

Excellent people, excellent COF's, excellent training. I miss TAG most of all the things in NH.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 12:14:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Buddy of mine lives in Pelham. Loves Harley's and guns in that order. Oh, yeah, his wife as well!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Moved into Pelham.  I know how to vote, but am bothered by the number of Dean and Kerry signs as I drive around town doing errands...

Those are just a result of the recent immigrants from the south who moved here and are trying to bring their politics with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top