Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2021 2:34:25 PM EDT
North of Tulsa, Osage county, Skiatook area. Already have 2 small dogs that are jealous. (Terriers) Dog is maybe 6 months old. Wants lots of attention. Seems house trained. No chip. No one has claimed him. I'm not in the city limits so the pound won't take him. Thought I'd ask here before calling the county.

Anyone want a dog?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
North of Tulsa, Osage county, Skiatook area. Already have 2 small dogs that are jealous. (Terriers) Dog is maybe 6 months old. Wants lots of attention. Seems house trained. No chip. No one has claimed him. I'm not in the city limits so the pound won't take him. Thought I'd ask here before calling the county.

Anyone want a dog?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/262615/20210530_173858_jpg-1962123.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/262615/20210528_125148_jpg-1962124.JPG
View Quote

I’ve still got the last worthless mut someone dropped off with a nice collar and flea collar. Damn thing was beat so there’s no training him when it’s time to learn he leaves. If you use a shock collar around cattle he just goes completely stupid and shuts down. I’m usually a pretty good dog trainer but this thing is worthless. He runs over my wife until she puts the shock collar on him. Then it’s total defiance until she turns it up to the point he pees his self. And then it’s I won’t do anything mode. She’s regretting me not spending a .22 bullet on him and hoping the owners would show up. I really really HATE people who ruin a dog and then dump it on someone else. But I think the person responsible has left the neighborhood
As I have stated if we don’t like you you will not stay. And most of my neighbors agree dumping animals is something we don’t tolerate. Good luck I hope you find him a good home.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Trying to find a phone number for Osage county. I haven't been able to find a home.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trying to find a phone number for Osage county. I haven't been able to find a home.
View Quote

Damnit man! Don't feel bad we put down several a year because the county doesn't take outside the city limits unless we pay them.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Try Skiatook Paws and Claws rescue
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Skiatook Paws and Claws rescue
View Quote

They were full. Vet put him to sleep. Sad. He was a sweet dog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top