Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2021 10:21:59 PM EDT
Poked in a pawn shop to look around while traveling for work earlier this week and noticed that they had three boxes of 1000 primers...

For $290/K

Link Posted: 5/29/2021 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Poked in a pawn shop to look around while traveling for work earlier this week and noticed that they had three boxes of 1000 primers...

For $290/K

View Quote

That would get the ole lady’s attention when she seen a check for that much.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#4]
There’s an asshat in Ponca City trying to get $35.00 per 100. CCI small pistol pistol primers. The guys insane. Told me he “paid dearly” for the ones he has. Pfft!!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

For $290/K

View Quote
It would be interesting to take a box of 1000 to sell and see what he offers you.
Give you an idea what he's got in the box he wants $290 for, although he almost certainly bought those at a cheaper price than he would offer you as it was probably from someone who stole them anyway.
I mean, is a pawn shop the first place you think of to sell primers?
And if you needed cash would primers be the first thing you tried to turn?
No, someone brought a load of stuff in and he bought it all, primers included.
I bet he wouldn't offer you $50.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There’s an asshat in Ponca City trying to get $35.00 per 100. CCI small pistol pistol primers. The guys insane. Told me he “paid dearly” for the ones he has. Pfft!!!
View Quote

Interesting that you say that. The pawn shop was in Ponca.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top