BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2017 7:13:17 AM EDT
Box Score:

Home Team: 3
Visitors: 0

Man Kills 3 Burglars--Accomplice Arrested

...I guess the lil' darlins were hopin' if caught, they'd get a sweet deal in Juvy Court and a probation. the AR15 gave them the iron-clad RULE 556 at 3,2000 fps...

...two of the dead were 16 or 17 years old and the third was 18 or 19. The three were found wearing masks and gloves and dressed in black clothing. Brass knuckles and a knife were found among their possessions,...
View Quote
I'm sure they were just about to "turn their lives around." it's all over but the cryin'.

cue the "he was a good boy" chorus.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw her in booking that evening. I told her not to be so sad, the food is decent at WCDC, and she would have lots of time to form lifelong friendships.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:54:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Yessir, Men. Try this home invasion BS in OK, you're looking for a serious hurt lesson.

On the other hand, if these punks tried a night home invasion in, say, CT or CA, the homeowners there would prolly have brewed them up some decaff herbal tea and put some vegetarian steaks on the barbie for them while they robbed the place. just sayin...

Call it, (ahem) "Clash of Cultures"....
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:14:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Good grief... there needs to be a size limit to her mug shot. Like a thumbnail or something.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Its official, shooting justified.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its official, shooting justified.
View Quote
Excellent.

Anyone ever hear what ammo was used?
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll post when I find out
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 5:21:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Excellent.

Anyone ever hear what ammo was used?
View Quote
I'm betting it was Wolf or Silver Bear..

Besides, at that range, it doesn't matter..
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:17:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I do know that he fired multiple rounds, but only scored 2 hits. Those 2 hits though, took out all three burglars.  One of his shots passed through one suspect , ultimately killing him, and then killed the suspect behind him in the hallway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top