Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2011 7:50:23 AM EDT
This bill once again asks us to bend over, graze the grass and take it in the A**
Like good little sheeple !!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm feeling a bit lazy today, could you provide a link

or at least a summary of what 1786 1796 is
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:26:54 AM EDT
[#2]
It will let the sheeple vote on your right to open carry in November
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard the ATF was supposed to have a meeting with anti-gunners and the NRA about new gun laws/restrictions soon and that the NRA decided not to show up

Is it bad that my head hurts trying to just understand whats going on, let alone figure out wtf is happening...?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I haven't been too happy with the hidden profile the NRA is pulling in this state.
We don't know if they are here or not because too much is being done behind closed doors.
That is because too much of what the legislature does is determined by lobbyists and special interests, not the opinion of the people.
I guess the NRA plays it this way - If you screw us, we'll put the word out against you.
Which means they tell legislators what they'd like and then hit them AFTER they vote against the 2A advancements.
It's a huge game behind the scenes that we have no idea of what is really going on.
Our problem more than anything in this state is the education lobby and educational administrators.
They are a bunch of elitists who send state employees on the gov't dime in to the legislature to lobby and threaten legislators for whatever they want to feather their bird nests.
Everything from anti-gun issues to more money for them to steal from the public.
Our gov't is out of control of the people.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It will let the sheeple vote on your right to open carry in November

I prefer the term Mushroom better
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Baby steps, chess not checkers, etc...

Guys, we didn't lose it all at once. We're not going to get it back all at once either.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Baby steps, chess not checkers, etc...

Guys, we didn't lose it all at once. We're not going to get it back all at once either.

Baby steps are for children, Not free men.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top