Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 10:05:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:41:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Don't miss your chance to win a free U.S Shooting Academy training course.

Go to www.usshootingacademy.com to sign up for the drawing.

USSA-1
"Win the Fight"

Hot linked if for you.
I'll add it to  your bill.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
God help us!  Another argument on the way!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Not me. I've been warned.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:14:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:03:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:32:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!

This old dog can't keep up with the big dawgs no more so I'll just stay on the porch.
Even my brother, a little younger than me, is slowing down to the point he is considering retiring from his department
The big baby. One knee surgery and a little eye problem and his ready to park his ass on the porch next to me.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell Dan, I`m almost fifty and I not going to sit on the porch ( but I do move a little bit slower now) I will  just let my son play  that always priceless
Link Posted: 8/7/2008 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#8]
OK...I must be missing something. When I click on the link to "Register for Free Training" it takes me to a "Create Account" page. After filling out all the information, I don't see any other links that say "Register for Free Training". Is the "Create Account" page the area where the the"Free Training" drawing takes place or is there a seperate link that I'm missing. When does this free training take place and is everyone going to be notified of the winner?
Link Posted: 8/7/2008 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
OK...I must be missing something. When I click on the link to "Register for Free Training" it takes me to a "Create Account" page. After filling out all the information, I don't see any other links that say "Register for Free Training". Is the "Create Account" page the area where the the"Free Training" drawing takes place or is there a seperate link that I'm missing. When does this free training take place and is everyone going to be notified of the winner?

When you create an account you are automatically entered into a monthly drawing for "Free Training". The winner is usually anounced on the USSA webpage. It says something like; This months winner etc. or something of that sort. Hope that helps.

ETA: Scroll down on the main page of the website. It is located at the very bottom of the page.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top