Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:06:29 AM EDT
So justin has been promoted, just wanted to say Congrats

Think it's possible for this hot chick to get a date with you?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
wow... no love for justin. Then again if i remember correctly we did have an "I hate Justin" thread not too long ago.

i guess some of you are still hating
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of promotion did he get? Isnt he a cop? Promoted to full fledged JBT? Or maybe from junior baiter to ..............................

J/K

Anyway congrats man!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What kind of promotion did he get? Isnt he a cop? Promoted to full fledged JBT? Or maybe from junior baiter to ..............................

J/K

Anyway congrats man!

Nah, if he's a JBT, he probably killed his first dog, therefore made Capitan.....either that or went to work for the Noble PD!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the thread ma'am.     Are you busy this weekend?  

Easy guys, I'm not a dog shooter er JBT!  Just one of them crazy tinker types.

Thanks for the well wishes though, don't get 'em from y'all too often!

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#5]
congrats! the only dog shooters live in south tulsa.....but congrats!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

J/K

Anyway congrats man!

Nah, if he's a JBT, he probably killed his first dog, therefore made Capitan.....either that or went to work for the Noble PD!

hey stranger things have happened, back when I worked for the dept of tourism/recreation we had a lake patrol man stationed at the lake that dropped his service weapon in the middle of the lake,

damn state sent divers out for three days strait looking for it, they never did find it,  one diver told me that if I should ever get energetic enough to collet aluminum cans off the bottom of T-bird I could be a millionare though,

later that summer the patrolman got promoted to Lt., and I think he's a captain now.

I've heard that in order to become a full fledged JBT you gotta be a major fuckup, I've met Justin and don't think he's quite dumb enough yet to even get an honorary JBT mention

besides I think he's still a tinker thug with a nice 1911 springer.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:21:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

... I think he's still a tinker thug with a nice 1911 springer.

That is CAPTAIN Tinker Thug to you, Ndenway.

Congratulations, Justin! We're all proud of you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:15:05 AM EDT
[#8]
At least he's not an Altus thug.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top