Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 7:11:13 PM EDT
hey any of you guys got a HiPoint Carbine? and could you give me a est. on the cost of a new one?

I shot one this evening, and it was a decent shooter with the reflex sight on it, dude told me he paid $120 bucks for it a while back and that their made in 40smith and use glock mags now.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#1]
the book i picked up said 150.......      i'm sure at a good gunshow with a high volume dealer you can buy them for that... or real close...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:07:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been looking at the Hi-Point also, BIL has one and it's a good plinker.  They do come in 40 S&W but ONLY take Hi-Point 10 round mags.  No other mag will fit.  Pro-Mag makes a 15 round mag but from what I hear they don't work.  I think your friend was getting mixed up with the Kel-Tec Sub 2000.  It's available in several differen mag options including Glock and Sig.   I'm still trying to decide, the Kel-Tec is about $100-$150 more but can take high capacity readily available mags and, it folds up compact for storage.

There is a cammo stock option that runs about $200 or the solid black is about $175.  I was at the Tulsa gun show and only saw one.  Dealer was asking $250 for it and I almost laughed out loud.  I just got a flyer from SOG, they have them for $139.99 plus shipping, then transfer fee would make it about $175.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#3]
what a deal, I've seen the keltecs and their a bit too chincy for the price,

I was thinking of the 40 smith hipoint since I've got a shit load of ammo, I could live with the 10 round mag though if I found the rifle at the right price.  
Top Top