Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 5:15:52 PM EDT
Just did my taxes last night. Almost fell over from fright! I finally got things straightened out so it ain't gonna be so bad!
I'm in the process of getting set up to do the left knee replacement, sometime in late June or early July. I'm hoping I'll be able to get the remaining knee done in Sept or October. It's gonna play hell on my deer hunting though!
Between those two major expenses, I'm trying to figure what kind of spotting scope to get! I once ordered a Wind River angled occular from SWFA and they were out of stock. I'm gonna try once more. I had one spotting scope for over 25 years and it finally fell apart. Something about riding around under the seat of the pickup! I bought it out of a pawn shop for $40 back in 77 or so. I got my money's worth out of it, but I was a dumb ass for keeping it in the truck.
Anybody want to recommend a good medium priced spotting scope?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:15:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends on your definition of 'medium priced'.

Go to this page and scroll down a little ways:  www.jarheadtop.com/

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Kowas are nice but too much money for me!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a Konus for $195  www.jarheadtop.com/KONUS.htm
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Wingman, THANKS! I think I'm going to give it a try!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top