Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 3:53:16 PM EDT
man I wanted a steak, but had my nephew with me, and he wanted the coral, so we go there, turns out mondays shrimp night, so I ate 37 large fried shrimp and had a baked tater with all the fixin's and three cups of coffee, damn I'm stuffed, was going to go to the booze shop, but I'm to damn full to even drink a burbon and coke right now, more than likely going to have a three flusher (if not four) very soon.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, son, 37?

I'm a BIG boy and am lucky if I could cram down 20.  I do love their taters there though.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
37?  You can do better!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Lightweight!

My 2 year old son ate 48 grapes in a row at Mackie McNears.  He wanted more, but I was afraid of the diaper that would be produced so I cut him off.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
37?  You can do better!

probably could have if I didn't get the breaded fried ones, damn that breading settles like cement, and the coffee bound it together, I'm miserable still, oh and the service sucks at the coral in norman, had to refill my glass myself 4 times.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember one of the wrestlers at UCO going out to drink with some of the WWF wrestlers. His dad was one of the old time wrestlers, Farmer Bob - Bob LeGrande. Anyway, he told of watching Andre the Giant drinking over 110 cans of beer at one sitting at the Red Carpet Inn off I-35.
Ndenway, you and me couldn't match that in one week!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:15:15 PM EDT
[#6]

he told of watching Andre the Giant drinking over 110 cans of beer at one sitting at the Red Carpet Inn off I-35.

Don't forget to mention that Andre the Giant is DEAD!  

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

he told of watching Andre the Giant drinking over 110 cans of beer at one sitting at the Red Carpet Inn off I-35.

yeah but he made the most of it, thats what I'm trying to do now, I figure I only got about 22 more years to live, so I make sure to get my enjoyment value for the effort every time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:49:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah but he made the most of it, thats what I'm trying to do now, I figure I only got about 22 more years to live, so I make sure to get my enjoyment value for the effort every time.

Brother L, I've got almost 20 years on you. Believe it or not, I think I've already packed over 100 years of living into just over 50 years. The only thing left for me to do is kill a Bigfoot and show everyone the kill!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brother L, I've got almost 20 years on you. Believe it or not, I think I've already packed over 100 years of living into just over 50 years. The only thing left for me to do is kill a Bigfoot and show everyone the kill!

Ndenway......30 yrs old??!?!?!?  No way!!!!  I figured 40-45!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#10]
For those of you that like seafood, I have a heads up.  In Branson there is a place called Whippersnapper's.  They have an all you can eat LOBSTER buffet.  They are whole when you get 'em.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top