Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 3:29:42 PM EDT
I know,I know,this is a forum of colleagues and scholars knowledgeable and versed in matters of the AR15 and such.  I thought I'd start a thread on this topic since Dan's other one got kinda lengthy on this topic.

Here goes nothing:  Ghosts, hard time believing in them.  NO authority, just not any experience.
As mentioned before slept in a graveyard for money as a kid.  Where I grew up, there were lots of "homestead" graveyards.  Even schools(WPA projects) were built every three miles so the country kids could walk to school.(1920's??)   Spent a few nights in these old schools...nothing.  Some schools had a cemetery next to it.... nothing.  Maybe looking in the wrong place.

UFO, the only "encounter" was at Sayre, Oklahoma.   Summer of 1977/78, can't remember. Family reunion, meet a cousin about my age(16) with a truck.  So, we "snuck"a six pack and hit the streets of the big town(yeah right).  Crusin' around we saw about every kid with a car in the middle of the street parked and out of there car looking up.  People(kids and older than teenagers) were on the sidewalk.  This was about 9:30-10:30p.m. because it was dark.  Up in the sky, there were two lights(about the distance between them like a car's and how high up..hard to tell) that flashed 3 soft colors..pastel colors...pink,yellow,blue.  The object did not move for at least 25 minutes and a Highway Patrol came and told every one to put away the guns and get the cars parked and get on the sidewalks.  30 minutes later the lights went "up" and deeper into the sky only to vanish.

Dave    SORRY SO LONG.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a non-believer in all that!  

Ghost......bring it on.....I have plenty of dead loved ones that will kick their ass

UFO's.........That would be cool......I'd have fun if abducted!

I guess since I have no fear, I've never seen anything like that....in other words...no mind games
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#2]
ghost...... nope
ufo.........nope.... i have no doubt people see stuff like you describe ........ i also have no doubt it's experimental military aircraft...or something

now demonds .... possesion..... stuff like that i beleive in.......
like i said in your other thread......i've personally seen someone who could tell the past and the future......i beleive its monkeying around with the that inables someone to be able to do that
......do i think someone could be tricked into beleiving someone is talkin to a spirit because they know things only someone who's dead knows i sure do because people often forget the devil is the second most powerfull ..........spooky stuff man spooky stuff.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:58:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

UFO's.........That would be cool......I'd have fun if abducted!

You would have to get in line behind Rat, he wants to be ANALY PROBED.....

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]
WOULD LOVE to have someone tell me of my past and anything else like acman mentioned in another thread.  Especially if they could tell me "SPECIFICS" without a clue from me.

I'm kinda like Houdini, until I hear the RIGHT phrase or CORRECT sequence of events in my life....I don't believe them.  Why in the world did that guy on TV last so long...Jim Edwards or whatever his name was.  You know the psychic.  Cut the I "hear someone whos name begins with an "L" .

Come on, if there talking to you, spill it.....do they mumble or couldn't he hear them CLEARLY??

If he's real, I need to talk to him about the Doolin's and Dalton's and the Starr gang.  Where did they bury any money if any!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WOULD LOVE to have someone tell me of my past and anything else like acman mentioned in another thread.  Especially if they could tell me "SPECIFICS" without a clue from me......
If he's real, I need to talk to him about the Doolin's and Dalton's and the Starr gang.  Where did they bury any money if any!!!!!!!!!!1

On the Cimarron, of course. oubeta has already dug it up! That is the spot closest to Guthrie. He still doesn't know where the ones are close to Kingfisher.  
No kidding about this - an old man  80 years old told me about the spots where Bill Doolin supposedly buried money and gold. That was over 25 years ago, he is long gone, and the Cimarron has changed course to the north since that time. Old Bud knows a story or two about stuff but keeps it pretty quiet. Except for one person.   He came along after Doolin but did know, live, and work around people who rode with Doolin.
I could tell some stories about "haints" but I won't. I'll talk about Bigfoot and cougars, a little about UFOs, St. Elmo's fire, etc, but it is best to  leave alone the "ghost" issue.  No one will believe what your stories anyway.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a lady in Seminol county who is a decendant of the Doolin gang.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#7]

I've also seen a bunch of UFOs in my life, complete with aliens,
I've seen pics of jaguars around t-bird, and a stuffed mountain lion in a muesem near Foss, I've even seen the two moutain lions at the little river zoo, never seen a real or fake bigfoot creature, though I made a flic called bigfoot back in 89',

Oh!, I've seen a bunch of dead people, but they wern't up walking around or anything like that.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I've seen pics of jaguars around t-bird, and a stuffed mountain lion in a muesem near Foss, I've even seen the two moutain lions at the little river zoo, never seen a real or fake bigfoot creature, though I made a flic called bigfoot back in 89',

Oh!, I've seen a bunch of dead people, but they wern't up walking around or anything like that.

You indians like peote, huh!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pat, I've heard that you can't see God quite as clearly as you can when your chewing of a piece of catus flower, as for the ufo's and aliens, I know you've seen the same kind as I have.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Nden likes the liquid kind, that foams when you pop the tab!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Nden likes the liquid kind, that foams when you pop the tab!

thats only when I want to see the devil.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:55:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Ndenway, you're too damn funny!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
WOULD LOVE to have someone tell me of my past and anything else like acman mentioned in another thread.  Especially if they could tell me "SPECIFICS" without a clue from me.

I'm kinda like Houdini, until I hear the RIGHT phrase or CORRECT sequence of events in my life....I don't believe them.  Why in the world did that guy on TV last so long...Jim Edwards or whatever his name was.  You know the psychic.  Cut the I "hear someone whos name begins with an "L" .

Come on, if there talking to you, spill it.....do they mumble or couldn't he hear them CLEARLY??

Dave all bs aside ......that lady creaped me  out .......she told me that me and my 1st wife would never have kids.....i litteraly couldn't fathom a guess at how many times me and that girl/woman had sex we were childhood sweethearts i was 14 she was 13 when we started playing
bunny rabbit games ...... i was 22 when we divorced...... we never ever used any kind of birth controll i mean none........ my ex got maried a year after we split up and was pregnant inside 8 months............... she also told me i would have a son and a daughter....... who would be seperated by many years in age and would have different mothers...... my son's 10 and my daughter is almost 2.......... one more thing i find interesting....... my wife now who always wanted children was told it was basically imposible...... before i knew her she had shitloads of tests ran took fertility drugs whole nine yards........doctors told her she stood a better chance of hitting the loto 2-3times in a row than getting pregnant........ it took me 4months after we were married to get her that way ..
..... so either i'm one hell of a stud ......... or their is something to be said for destiny........
needless to say at 33~34 i didn't plan on having any more kids and since my wife couldn't have any i wasn't realy thinking or concerned about it....... i might think she lied to me but the doctor and her aunt who is a nurse to this day still call my daughter the miracle baby.....
me i just tell everybody i'm a stud
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I know,I know,this is a forum of colleagues and scholars knowledgeable and versed in matters of the AR15 and such.  I thought I'd start a thread on this topic since Dan's other one got kinda lengthy on this topic.

Here goes nothing:  Ghosts, hard time believing in them.  NO authority, just not any experience.
As mentioned before slept in a graveyard for money as a kid.  Where I grew up, there were lots of "homestead" graveyards.  Even schools(WPA projects) were built every three miles so the country kids could walk to school.(1920's??)   Spent a few nights in these old schools...nothing.  Some schools had a cemetery next to it.... nothing.  Maybe looking in the wrong place.

UFO, the only "encounter" was at Sayre, Oklahoma.   Summer of 1977/78, can't remember. Family reunion, meet a cousin about my age(16) with a truck.  So, we "snuck"a six pack and hit the streets of the big town(yeah right).  Crusin' around we saw about every kid with a car in the middle of the street parked and out of there car looking up.  People(kids and older than teenagers) were on the sidewalk.  This was about 9:30-10:30p.m. because it was dark.  Up in the sky, there were two lights(about the distance between them like a car's and how high up..hard to tell) that flashed 3 soft colors..pastel colors...pink,yellow,blue.  The object did not move for at least 25 minutes and a Highway Patrol came and told every one to put away the guns and get the cars parked and get on the sidewalks.  30 minutes later the lights went "up" and deeper into the sky only to vanish.

Dave    SORRY SO LONG.

Dave, thats exactly what happens when you are abducted, you don't remember.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#15]
1dreamer:  Me and half the town of Sayre would have to have been abducted.

acman:  I think thats really cool what happened in your life from what the fortune teller told you.

Panama, were you there to help capture Noriega(I know I spelled it wrong)??  I have a friend in the Air Force who's a veterinarian.  She was down there during the occupation and capture.  She inspected cattle for human/military consumption.

Dave
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#16]
acman was humpin the bush and lookin for monkeys to grill, heard they didn't even give them live ammo, just some blanks, he'd had to improvise a spear shooting 16, by loading up blanks and sticking the cleaning rod down the barrel.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm a non-believer in all that!  

UFO's.........That would be cool......I'd have fun if abducted! getting anal probed of course!

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
1dreamer:  Me and half the town of Sayre would have to have been abducted.

acman:  I think thats really cool what happened in your life from what the fortune teller told you.

Panama, were you there to help capture Noriega(I know I spelled it wrong)??  I have a friend in the Air Force who's a veterinarian.  She was down there during the occupation and capture.  She inspected cattle for human/military consumption.

Dave

yea i was in panama did the JOTC school down their and was in the process of doing a guard duty rotation on the off post school where american kids went and the housing the lived in in cocosolo
(hell i cant even remember if thats the correct spelling ...so dont worry about
crater faces name ) .....the school and the housing was within a klik of a PDF marines building... I knew we were going to hit them that night when they let people get all the c4 and grenades , ammo, at4's they wanted without anyone keeping track of who got what ..... they don't just let people get that shit without knowing who's got what ........

Ndenway

acman was humpin the bush and lookin for monkeys to grill, heard they didn't even give them live ammo, just some blanks, he'd had to improvise a spear shooting 16, by loading up blanks and sticking the cleaning rod down the barrel.

I would never admit to what we did with that little trick in the field......  

actually never went back in the bush after jotc......... all my shit was at coco ..... then running looters out of the free zone (tax free shopping place ... most all the looters were gone when we got their)  ... and then in colon(sp)......... the mout training came in way more handy than the jotc did

back to boogy men..... cowboydave make no mistake although i cuss like a drunk sailor ..... i'm a fairly religous person ...... i just don't attend church anymore for my own stupid reasons i won't bore you with details (i'm bad about rambling on if nobodys noticed yet )....... anyway that woman was for real...... and i am thouroghly convinced that that shit is controlled by the devil.....
do what you want but i don't recomend people dabling in it....... I could tell more but then i wouldnt have any stories to tell around danc's campfire if he'll ever get off his ass and have a night shoot...

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
...... I could tell more but then i wouldnt have any stories to tell around danc's campfire if he'll ever get off his ass and have a night shoot...

Got a horse out there now, may put a couple of more before it's done. So no night shoot soon.
I've got a few good ones I want to tell that are recent. But it will wait for your camp out!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Daddy, I'm scared..................................
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Did one of them gals you picked up while drunk find out where you lived?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...... I could tell more but then i wouldnt have any stories to tell around danc's campfire if he'll ever get off his ass and have a night shoot...

Got a horse out there now, may put a couple of more before it's done. So no night shoot soon.
I've got a few good ones I want to tell that are recent. But it will wait for your camp out!

moving targets thems my favorite kind
another novel concept you could tie the horse up................2birds with one stone horse don't get shot and Drbaker could get some
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did one of them gals you picked up while drunk find out where you lived?

hell I wouldn't mind one stopping by tomarrow morning, I could knock alittle off, and then while I slept she could clean my house, I'd take her to golden coral for a cheap dinner later.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

moving targets thems my favorite kind
another novel concept you could tie the horse up................2birds with one stone horse don't get shot and Drbaker could get some

I was thinking BBQ, but not if DrBaker aready stuffed it, can't have an e'clare ala' horse grillin'.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey Ndenway, back in college I had a couple of chemistry or genetic classes(I can't remember)with a guy from London.  One day he was excited because he got a package from home.  In it was a few goodies along with some food....no big deal.

One day after we finished a lab class he had a snack, basically a sandwich and a drink.  Me teasing him I popped off if that was his "fish &  chips" sandwich.

He replied with a straight face, "No, you don't eat fish and chips on bread, this is HORSEMEAT".

I've dissected a few things in college, even a cadaver.  Horsemeat for consumption, NOT ME.

Or, not at least to my knowledge.

Dave
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Hey Ndenway, back in college I had a couple of chemistry or genetic classes(I can't remember)with a guy from London.  One day he was excited because he got a package from home.  In it was a few goodies along with some food....no big deal.

One day after we finished a lab class he had a snack, basically a sandwich and a drink.  Me teasing him I popped off if that was his "fish &  chips" sandwich.

He replied with a straight face, "No, you don't eat fish and chips on bread, this is HORSEMEAT".

I've dissected a few things in college, even a cadaver.  Horsemeat for consumption, NOT ME.

Or, not at least to my knowledge.

ever eat a burger from McDonalds?

Dave

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top