Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 10:43:34 AM EDT
nice and in the low 70s mon-tue-wed, if so and its not too windy, ya'll might catch a glimps of me out ridin' round town, if you see what appears to be a bear riding a matallic ecru, black and chromed bike, well its not me, I'm not hairy enough to be a bear.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Will we be able to tell its you by the pork chop flopping in the breeze over your shoulder?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
nice and in the low 70s mon-tue-wed, if so and its not too windy, ya'll might catch a glimps of me out ridin' round town, if you see what appears to be a bear riding a matallic ecru, black and chromed bike, well its not me, I'm not hairy enough to be a bear.

Don't forget we have a date on one of them days! Seems like there's some trash that needs a good shootin up!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget we have a date on one of them days! Seems like there's some trash that needs a good shootin up!

dang, Rat has come out of the closet.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, like you have room to talk Mr.ACiWearVelcroGlovesMan!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?   velcro would hurt.............
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:27:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rat was fooled by the avatar....... he didn't even look at the name....... it was 1shott spankin
you rat boy

you should have known if it was me your ass would be evin reder
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rat was fooled by the avatar....... he didn't even look at the name....... it was 1shott spankin
you rat boy

oh shit, I never even noticed,
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#8]
ACman, keep you boy Rat in line, please! I promised not to kick on him anymore!
The temptation is almost too much!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'm telling you ..... i couldn't resist pointing that one out...
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm telling you ..... i couldn't resist pointing that one out...

Don't ever go there sheep herdin velcro glove wearin relocated Texan!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

God Damn Rat!, don't say shit like that, it ain't right man, say something like "hey man we still shooting on tuesday" or " hey man we still shooting on tuesday, or what?", but putting the word "date" in a a sentence, unless your telling what day it is, is just wrong.

by the way tuesday's the day I know I'll be free to shoot.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you rat boy

oh shit, I never even noticed,

I posted that in several different threads.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#13]
In severa l threads? WTF? hahaha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top