Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 9:35:38 AM EDT
I am looking for a high gloss clarino holster for a Surefire G2.  Is there anyone else in the OKC area besides Loopers that could possibly make this for me?  Loopers wait time is too long.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
For what its worth(which ain't much), there used to be a saddle maker in stockyards.  I think it was called National Saddelry, see if its still there and show him what you want.

Dave
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:16:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah they are still there.  I bet his wait time is just as long if not longer than Loopers.  They stay pretty busy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Melvin Tyler sold his business to someone a few years ago. He used to knock a few items for me every once in a while to my specifications. I'm not sure if these new owners might do the same thing, but  you could try.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:46:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Not to change the subject but I'm patiently waiting on a PCH holster from Lou Alessi. He said the wait is between 14-16 weeks.  If you want to see its beauty or info. on this holster see the location below.

http://www.louderthanwords.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=639

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top