Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 12:28:27 PM EDT
The MZB that used to where this is long gone ....... but i just thought you might want to know
they are real ........ not the rifle he was carrying back then but close enough for the pic ...

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
?? imconfused
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:30:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
?? imconfused

So was ACman at one time, but now he has woken up!
The responsibilities of father hood will change anyone for the better.
Like bad boy bikers into responsible citizens, Even long haired tattooed taurus totin' hippie freaks!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
?? imconfused

So was ACman at one time, but now he has woken up!
The responsibilities of father hood will change anyone for the better.
unfortunately your wrong here ....... at least not the crowd i used to run with
Like bad boy bikers into responsible citizens, Even long haired tattooed colt glock sa taurus totin' hippie freaks!

I dont know if you have a colledge degree or not dan but sometimes you're fairly smart
after i get done editing for you
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:30:07 PM EDT
[#4]
BTW
Dan back then that mzb caried the sweetest little stainless colt officers model with colt stag grips
every place he went........
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
BTW
Dan back then that mzb caried the sweetest little stainless colt officers model with colt stag grips

How come? He couldn't find stag grips to fit a Taurus loaded with Wolf ammo?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Acman & Ndenway, Not to change the subject but what is this ? MLW >"<
Oh, I like the look of your equipment, what size is the leather jacket?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

password
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
that one of them secret handshake things........but since your going on the sf campout i'll send you an im.....basically some of our ignorant shit  
48 reg .....kind of a coincidence it's my size too  

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW

Man when i killed that dude i didnt even know what wolf ammo was.....and i'd already had a tos have a catastrophic failure.....i think back then wolf was imported under norinco's name ....... in fact that was before tehas even had a chl........
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

48 reg    

shit man, I hadn't seen a 48reg jacket since I was in kindergarten........well maybe 12th grade, somewhere inbetween there.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW

Man when i killed that dude i didnt even know what wolf ammo was.....and i'd already had a tos have a catastrophic failure.....i think back then wolf was imported under norinco's name ....... in fact that was before tehas even had a chl........

Speaking of Norino, I picked some up at a gun show in Jan.....my bro told me that stuff is on the list banned from importation list Clinton put into place and that its some pretty good stuff. Said it might be steel core as well....haven't put a magnet to it yet. But ummm...I just thought I'd share.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

man I shot a shitload of norinco stuff, and its hotter than wolf, white box American Eagle also, then I discovered wolf in 99' or 00' for $75 bucks a case, been shooting it every since, the shit of it is, is that in a mear six or seven years it's price has nearly doubled, fuckin commies, free'm and they go and turn capitalist on you.

I need another leather jacket, I had a horse hide, but it got ruined in a bike skid.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The MZB that used to where this is long gone ....... but i just thought you might want to know
they are real ........ not the rifle he was carrying back then but close enough for the pic ...

i1.tinypic.com/o5rmmu.jpg

For us non biker kiddo's that do not have a clue....wtf is an MZB??
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mutant Zombie Biker....

Just a side note if what my buddy told me is true about the 35th aniversary No 1 harley (think evil kanevil).......... it really makes me want another one
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:47:13 PM EDT
[#15]
wouldn't mind getting a Harley after I win the lottery, for now I'll stick with the kawis.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#16]
I facking hate zombies
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mutant Zombie Biker....

And you say you don't believe in BigFoot....yer a TARD! With a bigfoot expedition coming up! You southern wacko nutjob! hahaha
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

With a bigfoot expedition coming up!

When?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Some camp out he has coming up......
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Some camp out he has coming up......

I am going to that
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When?

when I take a shower later tonight, if I wash in the right spot too long, BigFoot will make his appearance right quick like, sorta like rubbing the bottle till the gennie appears.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When?

when I take a shower later tonight, if I wash in the right spot too long, BigFoot will make his appearance right quick like, sorta like rubbing the bottle till the gennie appears.

Are you saying you sometimes take a big hairy dump in the shower?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When?

after this 14pack of beer, 1/2 pint of JD and gyros sandwich and okra I had for dinner, yeah I just might.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:04:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When?

after this 14pack of beer, 1/2 pint of JD and gyros sandwich and okra I had for dinner, yeah I just might.

Mmmm,  I like okra,  especially if its steamed slimey whole okra with a little salt and butter.  thats some good shit if you can keep a hold on it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#25]
its gotta be fried okra for me, that other stuff is slimy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top