Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 2:29:09 PM EDT
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11312757/

WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, spraying the fellow hunter in the face and chest with shotgun pellets.

Harry Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin, was “alert and doing fine” in a Corpus Christi hospital Sunday after he was shot by Cheney on a ranch in south Texas, said Katharine Armstrong, the property’s owner.

He was described as in stable condition by Yvonne Wheeler, spokeswoman for the Christus Spohn Health System in Corpus Christi.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
great
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#2]
DUPE....

Been all over GD......
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11312757/

WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, spraying the fellow hunter in the face and chest with shotgun pellets.

Harry Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin, was “alert and doing fine” in a Corpus Christi hospital Sunday after he was shot by Cheney on a ranch in south Texas, said Katharine Armstrong, the property’s owner.

He was described as in stable condition by Yvonne Wheeler, spokeswoman for the Christus Spohn Health System in Corpus Christi.

maybe he thought he was hunting with GB41 and his vp.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Just more ammunition for the anti-hunter-gunners. Hope he will be alright, birdshot to the face & chest sounds very scary. Wonder how close he was to the VP?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#5]
probably his brotherinlaw.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Nope, a Bill/Hilary Clinton supporter!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:41:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Harry Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin

Can you imagine any person that would be worse to accidentally shoot?  It's bad enough to have an accident like that, but a Trial Attorney, EGADS!  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I ever tell you guys that I liked Bill Clinton as president.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:43:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Many times! The reason you do is because he likes blow jobs and so do you, or something like that!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I ever tell you guys that I liked Bill Clinton as president in a Brokeback kind of way.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:26:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many times! The reason you do is because he likes blow jobs as much as I like giving them

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey ya Rat...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top