Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 5:46:23 PM EDT
i figured some of you might want to check it out......complete with everyone's favorite.... Jim Dandy!

http://www.okguncorral.com/forums/index.php
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Are there any super moderators there? Will a guy get banned for refusing to lick some boots?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Are there any super moderators there? Will a guy get banned for refusing to lick some boots?

Not sure,you'll have to contact the owners about that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#3]
This place seems to be filled, for the most part, with some very fine people! We may be a little rough around the edges, but I'm damn sure glad I started particpating here and got too meet so many of the guys.   If anybody signs up over there, send 'em here. We'll separate the good 'uns from the stinkers. In some cases, it takes a while, but we'll eventually get it done!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm staying here, every time I go somewhere else, I either get banned, or someone I know gets banned for some bullshit, by some chickenshitasslicker, all the other sites are starting to resemble the DU.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I'm staying here. Us NDN's have to stick together. Rise up against the man and all that crap....yeah....ummm...rock on. I think? Hehehe...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:36:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah, I'm staying here. Us NDN's have to stick together. .Rise up against the man and all that crap....yeah....ummm...rock on I think? Hehehe...

Twobravo, have you been watching "ThunderHeart" or "Pow Wow Hi-way" again? your above quote resembles some of the things I heard as a kid when AIM was more vocal.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I knew one of the AIM boys that was one of the seven arrested at Wounded Knee! He had actually sundanced!!!!!!!! He is the one that explained why being called an apple is an insult to some!
If AIM ever recruits Ndenway, we are in big trouble!
Ndenway's farts are listed as WMDs! Anybody that can turn vanilla ice cream brown with a fart is definitely deadly!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ndenway's farts are listed as WMDs! Anybody that can turn vanilla ice cream brown with a fart is definitely deadly!

where'd ja think chocolate came from?

its the swirl/twist combo thats the real trick.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

where'd ja think chocolate came from?

its the swirl/twist combo thats the real trick.

MLW>"<

Only you could do that!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I started a yahoo group last week and everyone is welcome to join. only me and a friend there so far so not much going on in there but hope to get some more likeminded okies and hell even nitro is welcome. i had only been a member here a short time before he got the boot so i didnt really get to know him like everyone else but i sure did enjoy his commentary on everything. anyway here's the link.green country rifles
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top