Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 10:34:40 AM EDT
here is the info.....they put on a good match..

http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org/
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I might be up for that if some of the "bad boys" we all know that post here will shoot.
How about it, boys? Nothing like popping plates to make you smile!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Which bad boys you talking about danc

Anyway this truly sucks ass man I already have plans I cant change

I'd really like to go some of this stuff someone whos in the know should make post's about this shit way ahead of time..................
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Which bad boys you talking about danc

You, Rat, Ndenway, 1shott, Wingman, ark, patrickcudd....just anybody that posts here regularly. It would be a blast if we all got together in some type of informal competition. It ain't the score that would matter, just the BS that would surely fly!
JoshL, OUbeta, Sig220, hell, I can't think of everybody right now.
I've got a Rem 870, slug barrel with Rem Choke, and I'll even put on the 8 shot extension, that you guys would be welcome to use! But you ARE NOT allowed to clean my clock in scoring though!
I'm sure everbodies got a rifle and handgun they can use, the shotgun might be a little hard to come up with, but I'll volunteer mine just so everybody can give it a go!
Come on, ACman, See if you can get out of the previous committment!
I might even drag Matt, my son, out for the shoot. He hasn't every done anything like that and might enjoy it. Besides, it'll be a chance for Dad to whip his arse one more time.
It's been a long time since I shot in a deal like this. I used to shoot the "Laramie Shoot and Scoot" down at Tri-City years ago, but it went by the wayside, kind of died out.
Hell, LET'S DO IT!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Oops, forgot to ask! Helmut, will they allow "someone" to use Wolf ammo?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I just told the Boss I was going to go to a shoot Sunday. She told me "NO you're not. We're having lunch at my parents house on Sunday!"  I can see sparks about to fly! Hell, she knows I care about her parents, I just spent several hours at the ER at Mercy last weekend with her mom!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
It would be fun, but I can't physically do the things I've seen them doing in 3 gun matches on TV, that jumping up and then going prone, shooting thru obstacles bent over, this ole body won't handle it anymore.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Come on, ACman, See if you can get out of the previous committment

no can do I have people counting on me

I'm definetly up for this sometime also ......

It would be fun, but I can't physically do the things I've seen them doing in 3 gun matches on TV, that jumping up and then going prone, shooting thru obstacles bent over, this ole body won't handle it anymore

designated sniper
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:40:53 PM EDT
[#8]
hey I doubt i'll get a chance to get back online I'll talk to you guys sunday
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It would be fun, but I can't physically do the things I've seen them doing in 3 gun matches on TV, that jumping up and then going prone, shooting thru obstacles bent over, this ole body won't handle it anymore.  

Yep, I'm pretty much in the same boat. You guys would crack up watching me go prone and then get up with my bad knees. Rat would heckle my ass as I painfully get up, anyway.
But hell, I thought it would be fun if a bunch of us could go!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:59:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, I'm pretty much in the same boat. You guys would crack up watching me go prone and then get up with my bad knees. Rat would heckle my ass as I painfully get up , anyway.
But hell, I thought it would be fun if a bunch of us could go!

Rat'd do more than just heckle if you got up too slowly.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:31:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be there....tag.

The weather for Saturday is forcast dry and not too windy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Rat'd do more than just heckle if you got up too slowly.

MLW>"<

I think I know what you mean!
If it did happen, at least he would got "some"!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#13]
It was a nice match and great weather.  No prone shooting required and the only contorted shooting was crouching with a pistol to shoot through a barrel.  Some movement was required but it wasn't any more than a decent USPSA match.  There were 4 stages: 1 pistol, 1 shotgun, 1 pistol/rifle/shotgun, and 1 pistol/rifle.   If anybody else was there, I was the one that fumbled (and dropped) 5 or 6 shotgun shells while reloading on the shotgun stage.  Lots of practice is needed reloading the shotgun and shooting the pistol, but it was a nice day anyway.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:12:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted: You, Rat, Ndenway, 1shott, Wingman, ark, patrickcudd....just anybody that posts here regularly. It would be a blast if we all got together in some type of informal competition. It ain't the score that would matter, just the BS that would surely fly!
JoshL, OUbeta, Sig220, hell, I can't think of everybody right now.

Dan....its a good thing you mentioned "it ain't the score that matters" cause I'd hate to out shoot you with my cheap Wolf ammo out of my AR!!  hahahahahahaha

OH! And speakin of gettin together and shooting....Dan you MUST go to the 2nd Annual JTAC Shoot! It is literally a BLAST! You must go!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:05:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Rat, I'm good with a rifle but I'm even better with a handgun. There are at least two guys on this board that post occasionally that will tell you I ain't no slouch with most handguns.
I'll go to the JTAC shoot.  Jason (?) from JTAC should know me but may have forgotten me. We knows several people that introduced us a few times.
Anyway, Rat, yeah, I'll go.
We need to have a night shoot at my place sometime soon. Not when it is cold, not when it is hot, but in the 50s to 60s at night.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Okay, you talked me into it! lol  And you can even ride with me down there. There's a pretty good chance it'll be me my dad and Dr.Baker ridin together. And possibly you Dan.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It was a nice match and great weather.  No prone shooting required and the only contorted shooting was crouching with a pistol to shoot through a barrel.  Some movement was required but it wasn't any more than a decent USPSA match.  There were 4 stages: 1 pistol, 1 shotgun, 1 pistol/rifle/shotgun, and 1 pistol/rifle.   If anybody else was there, I was the one that fumbled (and dropped) 5 or 6 shotgun shells while reloading on the shotgun stage.  Lots of practice is needed reloading the shotgun and shooting the pistol, but it was a nice day anyway.  

1911user, thanks for giving us a report on the match. I may still go to the next one but I hate going by myself. It's a lot more fun when you have friends around.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1911user, thanks for giving us a report on the match. I may still go to the next one but I hate going by myself. It's a lot more fun when you have friends around.

If i can make it I'll go with you that way their will be 2 people that suck
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#19]

I'll go with you that way their will be 2 people that suck

damn acman, that last statement sounds like the plot of a made for television hollywood movie.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#20]
I just got back from the drive back.......it was a great match....they hold this once a month.......results should be out soon.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top